Hi guys could anyone give me advice on turning the power down on my birmingham 2 shot webley raider, i done the old yellow pages penatration test with my hw kt and my mates air arms, all guns were fully charged my hwkt is factory set and never tampered with, i always thought it was powerfull, but this thing is a bit to much, the hw and the air arms were both about the same power, i havent a chrono so i dont know the power its giving out but its deffinetly more than 12 ft.

anyone got any details of turning it down.

Hi guys could anyone give me advice on turning the power down on my birmingham 2 shot webley raider, i done the old yellow pages penatration test with my hw kt and my mates air arms, all guns were fully charged my hwkt is factory set and never tampered with, i always thought it was powerfull, but this thing is a bit to much, the hw and the air arms were both about the same power, i havent a chrono so i dont know the power its giving out but its deffinetly more than 12 ft.

anyone got any details of turning it down.

Hi gravel.

Be worth getting a chrono first before you attempt any tuning.

In the first place, you dont know what they are putting out now, and if you attempt to turn them down, you wont have a clue on that either, not worth leaving it to chance mate.

You can pick one up for about £40, you and your mate go halves, and jobs a goodun.

ATB.

Bill.

check the yellow pages you have just shot for local airgun clubs , most clubs have a member with a chrony for club use call them and ask if you can come along to have it checked .

Or failing that punch in webley raider tuning in google and on you tube there are loads of sites and videos dedicated to resetting the power on raiders .

Raiders have the power set in the factory just by adjusting a screw which is then locked to stop tampering if you bought this from new and have never mucked about with it chances are you are still ok .

If you had just cleaned the rifle before testing chances are that the power has increased due to dieseling so allow for that as well .

good luck