hey some may notice this dog been up before but got back with misses so had room for him then but never worked out so he got to go, he is a lamping dog,jumps good, runs lamp, retreives, very game dog, he needs some work on his fitness as he had an op and been out for 5 months with it(he had a retaining teste so had to get them removed) i have ran him twice since then and he got 3 out of 4 on both trips just rabbits as his fitness as i siad could be better, pic on my profile of the dog my phone number is 07707101567 looking for 100 quid ono, quick sale as no room for him so he still at exs house.

cheers chris

ur right if u read that it dont but if never seen somebody slip a dog running beside it??????? and then he tied up the slip lead and nearly choked the dog when he treid to slip um, then thought it was funny getting the dog to pull um up a hill so ur right if u beleive them it will be ur loss not mine tho, thanks for ur helpful post!!!!!!!!! surely u been on the hungting life long enough to know loads of people talk crap and at the end of that trial the were still trying to buy the dog and when i said no they came on here and slated it thats all im going to say!!!!!

chris

sold a bitch back 15 years ago 3/4 bull greyhound very good lamp dog the fella rang me a week later said she carnt catch rabbitts so we went out he lamped first to show me she was not catching rabbitts he was right she couldt :laugh::laugh: haveing a millon candall power lamp in her eyes she couldt see :laugh::laugh: so i lamped court the next 6 rabbits easy SO SOMETIMES ITS THE MEN and then blame the dogs and its them :thumbs::thumbs: