European Plummer Terrier Society Show 2011

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cleanspade it aint the dogs i ve prob with its the most of the owners why not enjoy the wee dogs for what they are show them work them but whats with all the politics and wee clubs scattered all over

The bloke that runs it is a complete coxk what it seems apparent to me is he is only interested in the money and has all the decent folk who have bought terriers from him doing all the hard work I agr

why not judge the dogs for what they are when standing in field beside you instaed of worrying about a bit of f*****g paper you s clowns make me ill.

why not judge the dogs for what they are when standing in field beside you instaed of worrying about a bit of f*****g paper you s clowns make me ill.

dee mac. why would what a plummer does. or does not do. affect you in the sightest. you have a secret admiration for these terriers hav'nt you. you know you want one. man up and go and get one :D

• Like 1

Cheers fireman!

Gravel...lol, not sure who you have been speaking to but registering dogs ain't a problem. No one has to buy one off me, lucky as I don't sell any!!!

Atb

Guest dee mac

dee mac. why would what a plummer does. or does not do. affect you in the sightest. you have a secret admiration for these terriers hav'nt you. you know you want one. man up and go and get one :D

cleanspade it aint the dogs i ve prob with its the most of the owners why not enjoy the wee dogs for what they are show them work them but whats with all the politics and wee clubs scattered all over the shop because one man dos nt trust or believe the other the only way you ll better the wee dogs is by sticking together and i ll say it again what does a piece of paper have too do with picking out what you think is the best looking type of dog on the day of a wee show f**k me its daft .

• Like 2

Cheers fireman!

Gravel...lol, not sure who you have been speaking to but registering dogs ain't a problem. No one has to buy one off me, lucky as I don't sell any!!!

Atb

Edited by gravel

cleanspade it aint the dogs i ve prob with its the most of the owners why not enjoy the wee dogs for what they are show them work them but whats with all the politics and wee clubs scattered all over the shop because one man dos nt trust or believe the other the only way you ll better the wee dogs is by sticking together and i ll say it again what does a piece of paper have too do with picking out what you think is the best looking type of dog on the day of a wee show f**k me its daft .

Edited by gravel

cant argue with a word in that post. :notworthy: fair comment dee mac

cant argue with a word in that post. :notworthy: fair comment dee mac

why is the plummer people so bitter against each other at the end of the day there all crossbreds like most other breed of terrier so why not all get together forget the paper and start breeding a decent stamp of dog in my opinion the plummer tends to be going back over more faults appearing shouldnt you all be working together and inproving it . just my opinion like hope not to offend any 1

Gravel..if you did start a club i reckon it would be more apt for you to call it...." what is i said it was supposed to be again"

Since you clearly havent got the foggiest what your on about and your comments should come labelled " warning...do not believe a word i say"

The bloke that runs it is a complete coxk what it seems apparent to me is he is only interested in the money and has all the decent folk who have bought terriers from him doing all the hard work I agree in everything dee mac has said glyn or Glenn is no better than the man who first bred these terriers mr plumbob square pants and please dint let him fool you all that because he is a keeper he gets plenty of work all he does us pester old women walking there dogs the man is a full blown prick

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I went along because it was fairly local and I was just curious about Plummer terriers. I found a really great little show with a friendly crowd and a judge who seemed to know his stuff.

Nobody pretended it was anything other than a dog show - or that success in the ring was a guarentee of success in the field. Everyone had their own opinions about which dogs they prefered and ringside was full of debate, but all friendly.

Hunt, I have absolutely no idea who you are, but I can only assume you are working undercover for PETA, or some other militant anti-hunting group. Why do you think terrier work and coursing were so readily sacrificed in the last Hunting Act? It was because they were WRONGLY associated with dim-witted neanderthals who would be too thick to argue their cause intelligently and rationally. Don't kid yourself otherwise and please don't help perpetuate this myth!

Edited by Mossdog