Falconers And Their Birds

jasper65

Anyone would look smooth standing next to Eddie Hare, I found one with me and the bird last season.

I'd be up for a field meet too as long as it wasn't to far down that south.

Thats another good pic Fletch! we had a meet the end of last year on 17th Dec around some land in Fincham and near Methwold in Norfolk, take a look in the map and see what sort of distance it is for you. I'm taping up a keeper on a place called "The Hare Estate" to try and organise some payed days! its cracking oldy woldy land left the same for years and un spoilt, they hardly put much game down as its always seems to hold enough wild stock! there is also a old fashioned lodge to stay with some real ales :drink: which is used by the pointer lads when they have their trials, I'm sure if I can get some days sorted out and a few of us got together we would have a ball! not only from a flying point of view but the evenings should be pretty good too :drink:....

Guest bald eagle1
great pics mate nice looking birds aswell

good idea jasper if field meet happens a little bit of organising could be done to allow some scots lads to travell down in minibus or something,im too ugly to put my pics up and to thick to work out how :laugh::laugh:

No mate you two was alot more Intelligent than me when you came down last time, don't forget I'm from Norfolk and you know what they say about Norfolk People "Norfolk Born Norfolk Bred!! Strong In The Arm And Thick In The Head"...

Plus I can't remember which one it was but one of you could play my Electric guitar pretty well, I still can't play a decent note on the f*****g thing :whistle:

Did you get sorted out with a Redtail, if not I know a guy who I get my quail off who has a breeding pair but it would mean a treck down this way again......

great pics mate nice looking birds aswell

good idea jasper if field meet happens a little bit of organising could be done to allow some scots lads to travell down in minibus or something,im too ugly to put my pics up and to thick to work out how :laugh::laugh:

dont forget us taffys well up for a day out and a few :drink: for the ditch :victory:

p1010458wv4.th.jpg

Here.s a pic of me an my mate jamie after a successful day out .I,m the ugly one in the combats on the right so if you see me up the falconry fair then stop me and say hello i dont bite honest but i cant vouch for the wife.Sorry bout the pic but i,ve messed it up again just right click and copy and paste it and you,ll see my ugly mug in all its glory.

Edited by harrishawker21