very bad turn out for the terrier & lurchers and from what i seen from the racing that wasn't much cop either ......the only thing i seen at the lurcher racing was them all arguing over a false start :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: ........ jenky your pup may not have ran because of the lure (carrier bag) :thumbs:

??????????????

Racing started at 11 followed by the showing that finished at 5:30. 20+ dogs were entered into the Unders 100yd dash, 20+ dogs were entered into the Overs 100yd dash, many had 2 runs, the racing had 6 heats, 2 semis and the final, 1 false start, 1 argument.

There were plenty of others with dogs that probably didn't have a go in the racing/ dash because of the "Plastic Bag"!

My 6th fair this year and the best turn out so far??????

It was a great day out, the racing was spot on. I think the argument you saw was not over a false start, but caused by an inexperienced owner wanting to race his dog when it was clearly knackered. The dog did collapse and had to be given treatment at the start line. can't wait for next year.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

extremely obese men and women don't walk fields unless they think there is pie's in them hahaha ..

Went on Saturday, was a great day, ran my terrier for a laugh and he did quit well till' they put him up against a whippet lol.

it was too spread out this year though i missed alot of stuff cos' i didnt relise it went so far back, the birds were in the wrong spot too...

next year hopefully as good

thanks for that you got two of our dogs racing the blue brindle with white mussle her time was 4.98 and the blue that came second in the strate racing she won it the day before we had a brill weekend and all the dogs have done well very pleased with them there all flat out still lol

very bad turn out for the terrier & lurchers and from what i seen from the racing that wasn't much cop either ......the only thing i seen at the lurcher racing was them all arguing over a false start :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: ........ jenky your pup may not have ran because of the lure (carrier bag) :thumbs:

??????????????

Racing started at 11 followed by the showing that finished at 5:30. 20+ dogs were entered into the Unders 100yd dash, 20+ dogs were entered into the Overs 100yd dash, many had 2 runs, the racing had 6 heats, 2 semis and the final, 1 false start, 1 argument.

There were plenty of others with dogs that probably didn't have a go in the racing/ dash because of the "Plastic Bag"!

My 6th fair this year and the best turn out so far??????

It was a great day out, the racing was spot on. I think the argument you saw was not over a false start, but caused by an inexperienced owner wanting to race his dog when it was clearly knackered. The dog did collapse and had to be given treatment at the start line. can't wait for next year.

the argument i seen was not that it was a false start he was nearly in tears :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: they ran again and guess what got beat again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not many WORKING dogs at that WORKING dog show

• 3 weeks later...