Selling my Viper 6-24x56 Scope, comes with a screw on Sun Viser which extends it to about 3ft long!!!...lol, joking, does do a good job though. Scope is excellent dawn and dusk shooting Scope. I used it on my .17hmr on the lamp too, it was a good light gatherer being 56mm. Holds it's focus and Zeroing well, Clover Leaf sized grouping with Bipod at 185 paces. Asking price £95ono plus P&P.

PM SENT

Selling my Viper 6-24x56 Scope, comes with a screw on Sun Viser which extends it to about 3ft long!!!...lol, joking, does do a good job though. Scope is excellent dawn and dusk shooting Scope. I used it on my .17hmr on the lamp too, it was a good light gatherer being 56mm. Holds it's focus and Zeroing well, Clover Leaf sized grouping with Bipod at 185 paces. Asking price £95ono plus P&P.

PM SENT

I am the one who has made the deal to buy this scope but there has been some complications, wait out. Possible report to follow.

Edited by blunderbust
  • 2 months later...

PM SENT

I am the one who has made the deal to buy this scope but there has been some complications, wait out. Possible report to follow.

Please send me some pics of the scope.

Are there any mounts with or not?

Is it still boxed (do you have the box?)

Grtz

Bmwmotard