SALUKI X BITCH FOR SALE

Saluki/whippet/greyhound x saluki/greyhound bitch. 2 1/2 years old.

Sire Paul Lower's Spring x Saluki/Greyhound bitch.

Excellent lamping bitch on hares and rabbits (pre-ban).

For sale due to personal injury and no fault of her own.

£250. PM only for more details.

South Wales

Edited by barney007

looks a tidy bitch pal but i was wondering like frank ..whats she like on day time hartleys..????/

pm me if youre interested mate and i'll answer anything you want to ask, or you can have my mobile. i said pm only to avoid w------s making comments to be clever and ' hunt' on the pc, cheers barney

Guest ceredigion bull cross

looks a tidy bitch pal but i was wondering like frank ..whats she like on day time hartleys..????/

pm me if youre interested mate and i'll answer anything you want to ask, or you can have my mobile. i said pm only to avoid w------s making comments to be clever and ' hunt' on the pc, cheers barney

well said :clapper::laugh:

ta cdc, just makes my blood boil when you put a thread up in the classified section and some dick---d want to slag guys off or bitch to get some attention!! these ' mega hunter' types usually want to hunt via the pc or be anonymous, which is a shame because this could be such a good site dont you think? sorry everyone, thats my ' bitching' done for the day :censored:

Guest ceredigion bull cross

ta cdc, just makes my blood boil when you put a thread up in the classified section and some dick---d want to slag guys off or bitch to get some attention!! these ' mega hunter' types usually want to hunt via the pc or be anonymous, which is a shame because this could be such a good site dont you think? sorry everyone, thats my ' bitching' done for the day :censored:

plenty of arm chair hunters on here me think......... :hmm: :whistle: :yes::yes::laugh: have one on me :drink:

Good man barney. :)

Sorry if i was being a bit farward, but, their is so many bad dogs out their, it makes my blood boil, thinking some poor sod will end up with a baden.

Im sure your dog was Ok.

Me self, if i had a good hare dog, i would not part with it, till death do us part. ;)

All the best :drink:

Frank.

Good man barney. :)

Sorry if i was being a bit farward, but, their is so many bad dogs out their, it makes my blood boil, thinking some poor sod will end up with a baden.

Im sure your dog was Ok.

Me self, if i had a good hare dog, i would not part with it, till death do us part. ;)

All the best :drink:

Frank.

THANKS FRANK, BROKE MY PELVIS AND THE BITCH WAS BEING WASTED IN THE KENNEL LOOKING PRETTY, THANKS AGAIN, GOOD LUCK , BARNEY

• 3 weeks later...