minshaw . pup

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

havnt been on here for ages,nowts changed,did whispa not work out for you markbrick.

NO MATE

SHE BARKED AT FOXES,

JACKED ON RABBITS,

WOULD YOU OF KEPT HER ?????

how was wispa bred?

like you dont no :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

havnt been on here for ages,nowts changed,did whispa not work out for you markbrick.

NO MATE

SHE BARKED AT FOXES,

JACKED ON RABBITS,

how was wispa bred?

well i think i know , kat and who? honestly i dont know apart from it was a minshaw dog . what one ? sorry i should of made it clearer :icon_redface:

Edited by chimp

NO MATE

SHE BARKED AT FOXES,

JACKED ON RABBITS,

how was wispa bred?

well i think i know , kat and who? honestly i dont know apart from it was a minshaw dog . what one ? sorry i should of made it clearer :icon_redface:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

NO MATE

SHE BARKED AT FOXES,

JACKED ON RABBITS,

how was wispa bred?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

have i just got it completly wrong ? lol :wallbash:

edit : just been told i have got it completly wrong , sorry all :icon_redface:

Edited by chimp

Mark it was only a year or so ago you were worshiping minshaw dogs now you come on here and pull them ......... even though you were posting video's of your 3 dogs coarsing in the snow and they still couldn't catch it you really need to grow up a bit a few people have said you a canny fella in the flesh but they all say the same you a first class KNOBHEAD behind a computer

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh....

best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as

arrogant :yahoo::air_kiss: :air_kiss:

• Like 7

He,s a great fella . :yes:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm i'm trying my best to stay out of this one,,haha, my favourite is the one where

he ask's lads to back up his tales about the big number of rabbits he catches,,,then names the

names,,,,,,

willow

timber

JB

taffybull

miles

lloydy

ooty

etc

etc

etc

i just wander how many of these still actually speak to him???and how many think he's a prick??

dont tell me they are all wrong he is just miss-understood?? :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

• Like 1

CHIMP,

SHE WAS A FULL MINSHAW 100% AS IT SAID IN THE ADVERT AND BRED BY THE GREAT JB WHERE ALL THE TOP DOGS COME FROM,

DAZZ

GROW UP AND STOP HIDIN BEHIND COMPUTERS ISNT IT TIME YOU RUN OF TO CHALKY AND GRASSED AS YOU DO????

IVE HEARD YOUR DOG HAS JACKED AS WELL???

only one grass on here eh mark,,,,we both know who that is,,,,dont you worry about my dog

she only has to please me,,,,,,NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO'S CHALKY?????

tomo is your dog out of wind when it pulls up after a minute,or is it just thinking f**k this im getting nowere here,as some collies do

its just ran out of steam,, to be exact its actualy got a min and a half :icon_redface: but like i said Albert Einstein in an eirlier post give it ten mins it will run again

TOMO,

YOU HAVE ANSWERED EVERYONE TRUTHFULLY AS USUALL NOW ANSWER ME THIS

IF WE TOOK YOUR PUPS OR ADULTS AS THEY ARE NOW, OUT FOR 5 NIGHTS LAMPING LIKE I DO OR YOU DO AT THE SIDE OF THE TRUCK HOW WOULD THEY DO,OR DO YOU THINK THEY WILL JACK GOOD AND PROPER 4 HRS OF COMPLETE RUNING NO BREAKS JUST RUN AFTER RUN AND A STEADY TROT BY THE MOTOR INBETWEEN,

its a good question, and one i dont know the answer to,,, ile be honest though, i would be worried that they could NOT handle that kind of work.,,,,, but and its a big BUT i aint tried so i dont know.............

you could ask yourself the same question with regard to Kats mother, i remember you saying she had no staminar, and could only take 7-8 rabbits a night,, and back then you were a walker.

now again you youse the word JACK...... if my dog went out and pulled up after 20-30-40 rabbits whatever the number,,,, but then had a night off to run again,, you cant say its jacked all its done is work to ITS OWN LIMIT,,,,, all that it doesnt posses is the staminar that yous does...........not evry dog is made equaly.

whilst a good few people on here seem to be saying the dogs a jacker,,i wouldnt keep it ect... lets not forget she has put some good scores away already, without another dog to run against , in other words no breather wilst the other dog runs.

• Like 4

Mark it was only a year or so ago you were worshiping minshaw dogs now you come on here and pull them ......... even though you were posting video's of your 3 dogs coarsing in the snow and they still couldn't catch it you really need to grow up a bit a few people have said you a canny fella in the flesh but they all say the same you a first class KNOBHEAD behind a computer

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh....

best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as

arrogant :yahoo::air_kiss: :air_kiss:

WHATS THE RECORD FOR THE THUMBES UP YOU GET IN THE CORNER OF YOUR POST'S???????THIS ONE GOT 6 IN 15 MINS

IS THAT A RECORD?????? AND IF SO, MOD'S WHATS MY PRIZE,,,,,,,AND DONT SAY A WEEK AT THE FECKING BRICKS :doh:

• Like 1