minshaw . pup

THE GROUND, I OFFERED TO TAKE THE LADS TOO WAS NORFOLK AREA, THE RABBITS DOWN THIS AREA HAS LADS ON THIS SITE CAN TELL YOU RUN MORE LIKE HARES,[VERY GOOD TESTING RABBITS] I OFFERED THIS LAND TOO BOTH OF THEM, HAS IT HIS LAND WHAT NON OF THEM ARE USE TOO, AND TO STOP THIS ONCE AND FOR,ALL, THE OFFER HIS STILL OPEN, NO ITS NOT PERMISION BUT BOTH LADS UNDER STAND THIS AND THEY DONT HAVE A PROB,,,, WITH IT////AND YES I OFFERED TO GO IN MY CAR MY DIESEL HAS LONG HAS THINGS DONT GET HEATED BETWEEN THEM,,

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

THE GROUND, I OFFERED TO TAKE THE LADS TOO WAS NORFOLK AREA, THE RABBITS DOWN THIS AREA HAS LADS ON THIS SITE CAN TELL YOU RUN MORE LIKE HARES,[VERY GOOD TESTING RABBITS] I OFFERED THIS LAND TOO BOTH OF THEM, HAS IT HIS LAND WHAT NON OF THEM ARE USE TOO, AND TO STOP THIS ONCE AND FOR,ALL, THE OFFER HIS STILL OPEN, NO ITS NOT PERMISION BUT BOTH LADS UNDER STAND THIS AND THEY DONT HAVE A PROB,,,, WITH IT////AND YES I OFFERED TO GO IN MY CAR MY DIESEL HAS LONG HAS THINGS DONT GET HEATED BETWEEN THEM,,

AND EVERY ONE OF THEM NIGHTS THE DOGS WHERE OUT THE NIGHT BEFORE AND THE NIGHT AFTER FACT NOW WINDE YOUR NECK IN SHAUNE

SO THERE WE HAVE IT PACK OF DOGS,YOU WAS OFFERED MUTUAL LAND BUT YOU CHOSE NOT TO USE IT,OR BACK DOWN,LOL

AND TO MY PUTTING MANY NIGHTS RABBITS DOWN AND MAKIN IT ONE LOL YOU HAVIN A LAUGH ARNT YOU,

ASK JB AROUND 100 IN 1 NIGHT

TIMBER BIG NUMBERS,

OOTY NUMBERS

ROBW 70S IN 1 NIGHT

DERBY LAD NUMBERS

WILLOW IN WILL TELL YOU AS WELL HOPEFULLY LOL

STANLEIGH 50S

TOMO IN A COMP

MILES IN A MATCH

ASD SEEN EM IN A COMP

AND SO MANY MORE ON THE SITES EVEN LLOYDY,TAFFYBULL ETC ETC

SO THERE ALL LIEIN AS WELL,LOL AND YOU CANT EVEN DRIVE GOD YOU WANT TO GET A JOB

Aye but let's not forget JB's caught the majority the night you went with him Mark :D ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Aye but the difference is Mark and you will probably know this about Don is that i will test him out and then some more the parents of Wispa well thats a different story lol..unfortunately Don cracked a bone in his his patella (knee cap) last season and luckily lol the awful weather (frost & snow) meant he didn't lose much more action than most dogs i'd say? He seems absolutely grand now,he was doing not so bad on all kinds of gear at the back end of the season so fingers crossed he'll start to shine through this season,he's only two so there's no real hurry imo? Patience is the name of the game :yes: .ATB Andy. :thumbs:

It's funny how things have gone on to JB. Andy you know quite well Cora had another litter, but as usual you will not tell the TRUTH.

An I've asked myself time an time again. Why would anyone want to put a TOP lamping dog to a Straight COLLIE??? It bewilders me.

Jacks father was a greyhound an Bulpa was half collie!!. The pup on this thread is Jack to a greyhound. You are the one responsible for watering the blood down. Your dogs have never been 1/2 or 1/4 minshaw every single dog you own has been named MINSHAW.. It amazes me that people can't see this, an you puttin pictures up makes people turn a blind eye to it....

No doubt I'll be meetin you this season I mean someone will have to drive Shaun for a run out with me...

Enjoy your collie xs they are handy dogs an obviously do you proud.. That's all that matters..

Atb Tony...

• Like 1

It's funny how things have gone on to JB. Andy you know quite well Cora had another litter, but as usual you will not tell the TRUTH.

An I've asked myself time an time again. Why would anyone want to put a TOP lamping dog to a Straight COLLIE??? It bewilders me.

Jacks father was a greyhound an Bulpa was half collie!!. The pup on this thread is Jack to a greyhound. You are the one responsible for watering the blood down. Your dogs have never been 1/2 or 1/4 minshaw every single dog you own has been named MINSHAW.. It amazes me that people can't see this, an you puttin pictures up makes people turn a blind eye to it....

No doubt I'll be meetin you this season I mean someone will have to drive Shaun for a run out with me...

Enjoy your collie xs they are handy dogs an obviously do you proud.. That's all that matters..

Atb Tony...

Enlighten me about Cora's other litter then Tony because i know NOT of it i can assure you that and that is THE truth :blink: .As for Shaun,well he's a big lad i don't have to hold his hand lol,of course he can drive so obviously thats someone else talking shite as per the norm whoever it is thats running you tales?...Rambo,Traveller and family were the Greyhoundy types matey,they were out of a 1/2 cross called Grip and Blues dam was injected with Grey too she was called Darkie..so now not even Blue can be called a Minshaw in your opinion eh? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

when did you tell them this, Norfolk isn't half way

Edited by frankel

Oh and the story of the Greyhound which was White & Black in the same kennels as Cora was called Watch & Learn (possibly summat you should try)?...if that mated Cora then so be it...it must be a first because it was a BITCH!!! So tell your story teller to get the FACT'S correct before they start passing dud info onto you Tony lad lol :tongue2: ATB Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 2

LOOK ON 1 FOR THE POT IT WAS OFFERED ON THERE,

NO ITS NOT HALF WAY ITS 7 HRS FOR ME AND 4 FOR SHAUNE BUT I WILL TRAVEL WITH KAT AND ONE OF HER PUPS OR LLOYDYS PUP TO SHOW HIM A PROPER DOG,

were abouts on one for the pot i cant see it, unless i have missed it...

i think it would take longer to get there than that, surely there somewhere closer for both.

it would be better not even matching pups in there first season lamping because there will be excuses. just use the 2 older dogs

Edited by frankel
  • Like 1

Well whatever anyone has to say about the "kind" of dogs we keep i don't give a hoot to be honest? Call em shite,call em Collies,call em Greyhounds call em what you like but they please me and the boys :yes: .ATB Andy. :thumbs:

:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

Edited by poacherspocket22

Well whatever anyone has to say about the "kind" of dogs we keep i don't give a hoot to be honest? Call em shite,call em Collies,call em Greyhounds call em what you like but they please me and the boys :yes: .ATB Andy. :thumbs:

DSCF1235.jpg

these dogs kill gear no mater how there bred :thumbs:

• Like 2

WELL HE THREW THE CHALLANGE I JUST TOOK IT UP,

PLEASE NO MORE ON THIS NOW I WILL AWAIT HIS PHONE CALL /MESSAGE BUT SOME HOW I KNOW HE WONT GET IN TOUCH AGAIN,

ALSO ITS BETTER HERE AS ALL PERMISSION ALL 100% LEGAL

yer he did throw the challenge but i am just saying i haven't seen it on one for the pot.

i am 100% he will get in touch with you for a run

all the best with the challenge but you will only finish 2nd in my opinion.

:toast:

it would be better not even matching pups in there first season lamping because there will be excuses. just use the 2 older dogs

:yes: and make it in the winter time if you want to be took seriously. rabbit men :doh::laugh:

yer i was supposed to write that aswell.. :victory:

:yes: and make it in the winter time if you want to be took seriously. rabbit men :doh::laugh:

yer i was supposed to write that aswell.. :victory: