minshaw . pup

swift outof cora and bulpa you thick c**t,can you not read posts and take the info in,so i take that your scared mate to run me,typical scouse all gob and no balls to back yaself up,heres another fact for you mate billy m had no greyhounds at that time,lonsdale greyhound track shut so my dad got his last ever greyhound he had to run at gretna,so stop talking shite and lets get this run on

Edited by pack of dogs

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

you realy are thick,bulpa was a full minshaw,his mother was a pure collie not a x bred thing,well if the bloods gone run your dog against mine this season,yours should easily run it into the ground,jf hant a clue either mate he didnt do alot h just went out with minshaw himself and got his pic taken,has ive said ive forgot more about these dogs than you.jf or jb will ever no(fact)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A pm i received earlier today. :doh: The first 10 words had me in stitches. . :bye:

It was sent by pack of dogs. . :yes:

that just shows how realy thck you are,do u think minshaws sre pedigrees or something??

you must just be scared to have a run out with your dog are you,what you scared off incase it get shown up

Listen Shaun, i have NO plans whatsoever of running my whippet against any of yours or your familys dogs. I have a couple of genuine lads around me that help put the game in front of my dogs i dont need people like you!!. So now the collie that Bulpa was bred from was a MINSHAW COLLIE?? :laugh: :laugh: Seriously where does it end?

If you see a hancock bred dog you know its a hancock same goes for Pye/nuttal/gould/BLACKWATER :tongue2: they have certain looks an traits. Its only the minshaw dogs that have NO clear signs of showing its a minshaw thats because its aload of b*llocks. :yes:

Another thing ive just been looking at a picture of swift, is that not bred from cora/bulpa?. Its just it has got all the features of one of the Greyhounds Cora used to be penned with at BMs. Maybe jack has threw a pup like his own SIRE the (greyhound) :yes: it makes sense doesnt it??? And Andy what happened to the first litter out of Cora/bulpa?

blackwater dont have a certain look mate, think you wanna stop telling yaself lies, there is black smooth coated dogs an bitches in a litter aswell as fawn ruff coated dogs, :blink:

But all the others i mentioned DO. . Its funny Dotty how Blackwater stood out an thats the one that doesnt really exsist. . :laugh: :laugh:

are you a wee bit simples...................... :whistling:

so im going to collect an imaginary pup for a mate tomorrow am i :blink:

blackwater is just as real as any toher line ye have mentioned mate, many pups are out there???

an its the blackwater owners that keep shouting about blackwater dogs, even tho they dont exist :icon_eek:

swift outof cora and bulpa you thick c**t,can you not read posts and take the info in,so i take that your scared mate to run me,typical scouse all gob and no balls to back yaself up,heres another fact for you mate billy m had no greyhounds at that time,lonsdale greyhound track shut so my dad got his last ever greyhound he had to run at gretna,so stop talking shite and lets get this run on

Speak to you in the winter hey Shaun... :thumbs:

Just edited it . :icon_redface: Read it again it will make sense now. . :thumbs:

pack of dogs,

how many minshaws have you seen jack?????

how many out of the hundreds bred dont make the grade,

and how often do you use yours on the lamp and how many litters have you bred out of it????

ive got one bitch for lamping thats all i ever take when i go on me own,i bred a litter 13years ago,flying carpet,austin rip,then a literr 6yer ago thats the bitch i have now,polly shes called her brother was the flint dog,now my bitch is 6 i bred her to andy dog and that pup will be starting in september,so 3 litters in 20years and all been to replace my older dog at the time,never seen any jack i start mine of 12months plus all the ones ive bred so far have made the grade

what dogs do you run

you realy are thick,bulpa was a full minshaw,his mother was a pure collie not a x bred thing,well if the bloods gone run your dog against mine this season,yours should easily run it into the ground,jf hant a clue either mate he didnt do alot h just went out with minshaw himself and got his pic taken,has ive said ive forgot more about these dogs than you.jf or jb will ever no(fact)

A pm i received earlier today. :doh: The first 10 words had me in stitches. . :bye:

that just shows how realy thck you are,do u think minshaws sre pedigrees or something??

you must just be scared to have a run out with your dog are you,what you scared off incase it get shown up

Listen Shaun, i have NO plans whatsoever of running my whippet against any of yours or your familys dogs. I have a couple of genuine lads around me that help put the game in front of my dogs i dont need people like you!!. So now the collie that Bulpa was bred from was a MINSHAW COLLIE?? :laugh: :laugh: Seriously where does it end?

If you see a hancock bred dog you know its a hancock same goes for Pye/nuttal/gould/BLACKWATER :tongue2: they have certain looks an traits. Its only the minshaw dogs that have NO clear signs of showing its a minshaw thats because its aload of b*llocks. :yes:

Another thing ive just been looking at a picture of swift, is that not bred from cora/bulpa?. Its just it has got all the features of one of the Greyhounds Cora used to be penned with at BMs. Maybe jack has threw a pup like his own SIRE the (greyhound) :yes: it makes sense doesnt it??? And Andy what happened to the first litter out of Cora/bulpa?

blackwater dont have a certain look mate, think you wanna stop telling yaself lies, there is black smooth coated dogs an bitches in a litter aswell as fawn ruff coated dogs, :blink:

But all the others i mentioned DO. . Its funny Dotty how Blackwater stood out an thats the one that doesnt really exsist. . :laugh: :laugh:

blackwater is just as real as any toher line ye have mentioned mate, many pups are out there???

an its the blackwater owners that keep shouting about blackwater dogs, even tho they dont exist :icon_eek:

Your going to pick, a bull/ collie/whippet/grey pup up me think you might just be simple. . :thumbs:

Your going to pick, a bull/ collie/whippet/grey pup up me think you might just be simple. . :thumbs:

other wise known as a blackwater, ffs yous come up wae the name, not me :laugh:

an that pup will get judged same as all the rest, why wont ye show yours :whistling:

pack of dogs,

how many minshaws have you seen jack?????

how many out of the hundreds bred dont make the grade,

and how often do you use yours on the lamp and how many litters have you bred out of it????

ive got one bitch for lamping thats all i ever take when i go on me own,i bred a litter 13years ago,flying carpet,austin rip,then a literr 6yer ago thats the bitch i have now,polly shes called her brother was the flint dog,now my bitch is 6 i bred her to andy dog and that pup will be starting in september,so 3 litters in 20years and all been to replace my older dog at the time,never seen any jack i start mine of 12months plus all the ones ive bred so far have made the grade

what dogs do you run

GOOD DOGS THAT MINSHAWS COULDNT LIVE WITH, :thumbs:

whys that, do they fight in kennels :whistling::laugh:

Hey Dotty at least you get the breeding. . Tell your mate good luck with his pup. . They make handy dogs. . :thumbs:

why do ye keep bodyswerving the question/offer mate?????

like i have said before, dont worry its your dogs ill judge, not you :laugh: