cree led torches 800 lumen and 1000 lumen

My mate has the 1000 and he loves it and he baught it from are local gun shop for 65quid. So i must be missing something TROTER if there only 13quid on ebay mate. Any way good luck with sale OZZIE well worth it mate.

you should of looked mate ebay 13pounds your mates been had

My mate has the 1000 and he loves it and he baught it from are local gun shop for 65quid. So i must be missing something TROTER if there only 13quid on ebay mate. Any way good luck with sale OZZIE well worth it mate.

you should of looked mate ebay 13pounds your mates been had

had a 800 and a 1000 off ebay 13 quid each and there excellent. :thumbs:

ive got the 1600 lumen brilliant the only troublr is its the third one the other 2 didnt work,its luck off the draw,youve got to make sure you dont leave the batteries on charge longer than 4 hours or they blow and are no good,thats why it costs so much in postage,if they dont work you have to post them back.

Ive bought a few over the last couple of weeks and this is by far the best beam http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tactical-500-Lumen-Q5-CREE-LED-Outdoor-Flashlight-Torch-/300500620869?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Camping_LightsLanternsTorches&hash=item45f73b9645 its not the most expensive one i had or the most lumens but the beam is spot on and plenty enough to mount on a gun . Like its been said delivery is a bit hit and miss from 2 to 5 weeks , but ive not had one that didnt work yet .