Wildcat Whisper Question

Hi guys I've got a CZ455 17hmr with a heavy barrel and looking for a better mod than the SAK I have at the moment. I know you will never stop the sonic boom but the reports I have read on the Wildcat Whisper that the .17 cal specific mods are very good. Does any one know if it will fit on the CZ heavy barrel as its an over barrel mod.

I think it will i have the whisper on my Anschutz 1517 which i was told has a heavy barrel even though its only a 14" barrel it fits nice and on my gun the Sak was louder to me when i shot the gun than the wildcat and when someone else shot my gun its hard to say as the bang/ crack seems different, also think about the length it adds to your barrel as i wanted to keep mine as short as i could and the Sak adds about 5" and the whisper slides back over your barrel, hope this helps.

Hi guys I've got a CZ455 17hmr with a heavy barrel and looking for a better mod than the SAK I have at the moment. I know you will never stop the sonic boom but the reports I have read on the Wildcat Whisper that the .17 cal specific mods are very good. Does any one know if it will fit on the CZ heavy barrel as its an over barrel mod.

Yes it fits just fine is the answer, I had a SAK on my CZ and then got a 17 Whisper, but the real news is it only looks better, makes no difference at all, NO not even a bit,

£37.00 Versus £125, So if you like 'Looks better' and you have £125 to spend on it get one, the Whisper is very well made and engineered, strips easily and also shortens your

rifle/mod combo by about 3".

You be the judge?

AndyF

Yes it fits just fine is the answer, I had a SAK on my CZ and then got a 17 Whisper, but the real news is it only looks better, makes no difference at all, NO not even a bit,

£37.00 Versus £125, So if you like 'Looks better' and you have £125 to spend on it get one, the Whisper is very well made and engineered, strips easily and also shortens your

rifle/mod combo by about 3".

You be the judge?

AndyF

Thanks Andy

I was thinking the same I don't need really need my barrel to be that short as I don't use it from the motor, I have a 14" Brno semi auto for that as you can get close on the farm. The HMR is for the golf course when I want to play at being a sniper for the long range bunny shots but I need it to be quieter than what it is with the SAK that was why I was thinking of the Sirocco SM11 for around £50 as I have heard it is quieter than the SAK. Must admit people reckon the whisper is quieter but I don't know if that's because they have paid more so it's physcological.