Hey all, Im fairly new to the site and very new to this section so im after some advice.

Iv just been given an Air Arms TX200 which im told is a pretty good Rifle. The problem is its pretty rusty, Inside the barrel looks pretty clean but the exterier of the rifle is pretty rusty. Also im pretty sure its kicking out more power then it should be.

So am i best taking it to a Gun shop and getting them to give it a good service? Or are these problems pretty easy to fix at home? Plus if i do take it in do you know how much it might cost roughley?

Thanks alot guys. Any advice would be apriciated.

Im really looking forward to getting out there and useing it, But i want to make sure its clean and safe before i do.

Hey all, Im fairly new to the site and very new to this section so im after some advice.

Iv just been given an Air Arms TX200 which im told is a pretty good Rifle. The problem is its pretty rusty, Inside the barrel looks pretty clean but the exterier of the rifle is pretty rusty. Also im pretty sure its kicking out more power then it should be.

So am i best taking it to a Gun shop and getting them to give it a good service? Or are these problems pretty easy to fix at home? Plus if i do take it in do you know how much it might cost roughley?

Im really looking forward to getting out there and useing it, But i want to make sure its clean and safe before i do.

Check out http://www.airarmsownersclub.com/

Sure they will be able to give you good advice - plus have several good gunsmiths on site

BOB/R

Unless you have a FAC take it to a RFD and have them chronograph it as soon as you can. It might cost you a few pounds but it's better than a criminal record.