I have a brand new HW100, I got it set up and put it away work ect one month later I got it out to have a play. I had a ziess 2.5-10-52 spare so got that set on with new mounts, I always start shooting close (10m) as scope came off a 223. At 10m gun was shooting over 12" left and 10" low. Any way I very quickly ran out of ajustment best I could get was a 1" right and 2" low.

I have taken it back to shop I had it from and it turns out the barral was lose I have not got it back to test yet. I have been looking around on the net and this looks like a common problem with the 100. There are one or two people that say they have had a upgrade done and had to have a xtra grub screw fitted to hold barral in as it happened again.

Have any other Hw100s that you know off had anything like this happen?. I am thinking of doing a swap with this rifle for a Daystate air ranger any good or bad bits with these that you know? as starting like this spoils it a bit, When he was showing me the baral turning it was so easy to turn it was a finger tips only I think it should have been much tighter fit it was border line sloppy. Any thoughts?.

There is a grub screw you can tighten [if the grub screw hole and thread is ok]. you can get to the grub screw by removing the air cilinder .that screws of.Mine did that after I thought I would screw of the silentcer I turned the barrel.I just tightened the screw and now treat the barrel very gently all is fine .AT THE MOMENT.

Still not got it back shop has got the barrel back where it should be but the gun is still shooting 3" left with the scope on max right.

Going to replace the new mounts with some different make new ones and change scope just to make sure. I still think it badly made as I said in earlier post by eye only looking down the side of the guide rail there is much more modderator to the left which is where its shooting.

I must say how easy and a loose a fit the barrel fitted in to the action was a eye oppener it turns light finger tips only with ease, I would have thought that would have been a much tighter fit other wise when the grub screw is tight whats stopping barrel moving left or right if its not a good fit.

I dont know what to think, its not a good start to what is not a cheap rifle its soured it a bit for me. I hope to find out more some time tomorow.