as above just wondering what people think of them ?

Hiya I have just purchased one of these from a friend today for my lad to shoot.

I was amazed at how light it was, my son has fired my R10, but can only manage shooting this off sticks.....lol.....he is only 8.

Was offered the Brocock Aimx Contour, in .22 with silencer, scope and case and I duly bought it.

Bought a tin of Air Arms Fields, charged up the gun, and set out my target in the back garden, and duly fired over 200 pellets through it. It does need recharging after every 30 or so shots.

Well I was amazed to say the least.

The accuracy over 20 yards is outstanding, shooting 1 hole groups with no problem. I havnt tried it over 20 yards as my garden is only that long, but will be taking to the farm tomorrow to see what its like at 30-40 yards. It is light and compact, and bloody accurate. The Brocock Silencer really is good too, the gun is very quiet. It makes my R10 feel heavy!!!!!

The only issue I could see with it, is the shot capacity. But if used for hunting, I dont see the shot count being too much of an issue. I will carry my divers bottle in my van if im on the farm for long periods.

In a nutshell.........im well impressed!!!!!! And so is my son!

Andy.

Have Several @ Lea Valley - XL Versions - longer Air Cylinder - more Shots

Great Rifles - Great for youngster or female users and great for Shooting from Vehicles

Are Full power - and made in UK Redditch

Understand the New Multi Shot is about to be launched

Unlike other makes Who spend a Fortune of advertising these go by word of mouth :thumbs:

BOB/R