Back up for sale due to have been let down, its hard work finding descent folk on here.as above 12 months old 23 tts rabbiting dog 150 is good with ferrets steady around holes is basic trained sit wait heal ect very steady dog for age is up for sale due to relationship break up have sold evey thing still have ferrets and nets please call 07929203715 please dont call unless you are serious about giving this dog a permanant home i have enough to sort out at the miniute with out been messed around cheers

post-32034-0-53528200-1307386828_thumb.jpg

post-32034-0-11580900-1307387037_thumb.jpg

post-32034-0-56349500-1307387075_thumb.jpg

post-32034-0-68225800-1307387475_thumb.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CARP KING 23 Please stop pm and text me i have had you text me at least 20 times regards the dog and equipment for sale, first it was how much for ferrets then how much for ferrets and cage then dog,f

imagine pretending to be your gilfriend to stop yourself looking like a prat.

Posted Images

did you by this dog from skidby, if so ive got the brother to it hes doing well. Good luck in finding him new home.

atb gary

Hi Gary, not the same litter but this was the pup that was in with the pups, I was looking after it for sunny while he was on holiday, its the same age aa your pup cracking dog if you know anyone lookin for one. Hope the dogs doin well. Jonny

CARP KING 23 Please stop pm and text me i have had you text me at least 20 times regards the dog and equipment for sale, first it was how much for ferrets then how much for ferrets and cage then dog,ferrets and cage can you deliver for petrol money? cash waiting? After getting really board of your text messages i ask you to call me so we can talk to see what you really want and you send me a pm and tell me you have run out of credit???and how much for ferrets,cage and dog are you f*****g simple ,if you cant afford credit on your phone how the f**k can you pay for this or even feed the dog and ferrets if you read my first post it said dont call if you are a messer I DONT SUFFER FOOLS GLADLY im presuming you are a messer thats why you havent called please f**k off cheers

• Like 5

did you by this dog from skidby, if so ive got the brother to it hes doing well. Good luck in finding him new home.

atb gary

Hi Gary, not the same litter but this was the pup that was in with the pups, I was looking after it for sunny while he was on holiday, its the same age aa your pup cracking dog if you know anyone lookin for one. Hope the dogs doin well. Jonny

yes dogs doin great just waiting for season to start now, i will ask about mate

CARP KING 23 Please stop pm and text me i have had you text me at least 20 times regards the dog and equipment for sale, first it was how much for ferrets then how much for ferrets and cage then dog,ferrets and cage can you deliver for petrol money? cash waiting? After getting really board of your text messages i ask you to call me so we can talk to see what you really want and you send me a pm and tell me you have run out of credit???and how much for ferrets,cage and dog are you f*****g simple ,if you cant afford credit on your phone how the f**k can you pay for this or even feed the dog and ferrets if you read my first post it said dont call if you are a messer I DONT SUFFER FOOLS GLADLY im presuming you are a messer thats why you havent called please f**k off cheers

he messes every one about. hes got another name- monkey11. he advertised kit and then when somebody wanted to buy it he came on as monkey11 as said it was sold. arsehole

im cart kings girlfriend, i have no idea what you going on about he has been in jail and i have been using his account to keep in contant with his friends, i have seen monkey11 on here and he seems alright not a arshole, unless ur monkey11 trying to make out to other people that i am. I tell my partner not to go on this cause all u lot do is course shit,u all meant to be hunters and talk about hunting but all i see is people bitches your all like women and need to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every one on here loves there aniamls then u get the odd dog dealers and by the end of the day thats there choice cause one day some one will catch then out. cause a dog not just for christmas its for life. i have had my dog for 7 years now and would never get rid of her in my life. so if u want to call some one say it to the right person cause your talking to the wrong person so find some one else to call.

im cart kings girlfriend, i have no idea what you going on about he has been in jail and i have been using his account to keep in contant with his friends, i have seen monkey11 on here and he seems alright not a arshole, unless ur monkey11 trying to make out to other people that i am. I tell my partner not to go on this cause all u lot do is course shit,u all meant to be hunters and talk about hunting but all i see is people bitches your all like women and need to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every one on here loves there aniamls then u get the odd dog dealers and by the end of the day thats there choice cause one day some one will catch then out. cause a dog not just for christmas its for life. i have had my dog for 7 years now and would never get rid of her in my life. so if u want to call some one say it to the right person cause your talking to the wrong person so find some one else to call.

Why have you pm me to say you have run out of credit and thats the reson you didnt call me is your number 07528246500 i have messages in my inbox from you asking for price of dog and nets if you already have a dog and are happy why are you pm me . if its not you i appologise if it is get a f*****g life.

Hello fella have you still got the lurcher for sale thank you Steve

Some one is coming over to have a walk out with dog on sat will let you know if he dosent go thanks, i have 130 yard long net and quick set basket striker lamp 17 ah bat left cheers if you want any info give us a call cheers