dan dog

if the dan dog was a good dog it would be due to the type of bitches he covered that the pups were slow, if that was the case then put the dog to a greyhound bitch they wont be slow then will they.

if the bitch is to slow to do its job whats the point trying to breed from it he might as well buy a decent pup from a decent bitch.

I bet hed get 2 good erns for the £800 which is what youd be releiving him of for a service ! ! !

the man said his bitch was an excellant bitch it just needed a bita room,hey you putting lucas prices up before i do :thumbs: were do you get your figures 800,my dog 500 that 750 you seen is for the straws the vet charges 250,men musn,t think it that expenisive if the whole 8 straws are gone,you should do yourself a favour ring lenn and book 1 of his. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Good old uncle len why dont you just sell the fella the dog and get it over with?

I do think its expensive and I certanlie wont be heading to potton to give l.m £750 of my hard erned money for a "chance" to own a "decent" coursing dog you cant even run nower days !! The way its going no one at all will go next year once every one loses there licences and dogs.

untill your dog LUCAS WINS A MATCH personally I wouldnt use him but as iv said I dont value coursing dogs at a third of the money that they were 10 years ago when you could really run matches with more than 3 people present!

Iv been offered 2 very well breed pups in the last month from freinds for nothing and to tell you the truth I hardlie think I can see myself wasting my time fetching coursing dogs on now.

fair play to you mate everyone entilted to there own opion if its in your blood coursing its like a disease you can never give it up,so do i have to match lucas for him to be a good dog,any dog that runs 26 kills 24 in 3 seperate trips over from ireland 3 hour on a boat 8 hours to cambridge,then go out next day run 5 kill 5,when 7 or 8 other dogs v well bred run the same and only 2 other dogs got couple each,that whole week he run them from ripon to newark,to boston,different fens,hull,and to finish the week at cambridge,run 11 got 12 nooney said he,s a good a dog as seen in years,not my words pal his,personally i think the dog done great but he always runs great didn,t surprise me.

hes your dog you know how good he is.

All I think is its not till a dogs had a few seasons week in week out on the fens or big banks and feilds that the Cracks "can" appear.Im not saying your dogs got any cracks but a bag full of hares over a few weeks dont mean a dogs a legend.

all the best with the dog. its just my veiw.

sound pal i respect your view i know a good dog im not a kid i,ve been coming over for years,lucas only 3 he,s had 2 years running all over england i can only say what i,ve seen last 2 seasons,trust me mate when the dog not in england he running in ireland and ireland not easy full of gates,wire tight land,farm yards big ears in ireland faster more escape routes,you,ll struggle to find a few english dogs that can do 1 hare never mind 2,lucas most times not all mind but 90% of times will do 3 to 5,he,s the most consistant dog i,ve seen in years if he can keep it up he,ll be up there with the best,i do work pal im not rich i work in a hospital i just love the game,you can,t knock a man for being proud of his dog. all the best JM.

gorger heard quite a bit about lucas any chance of putting a few pics up :thumbs:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tbf what sort of man is pinky anyways why don't u just pm gorger and why does he need to get ur number why don't u pm him it instead of being a attention seeker

is this another publicity stunt to make a few pound you mustnt have a job laddie

sound pal i respect your view i know a good dog im not a kid i,ve been coming over for years,lucas only 3 he,s had 2 years running all over england i can only say what i,ve seen last 2 seasons,trust m

if the dan dog was a good dog it would be due to the type of bitches he covered that the pups were slow, if that was the case then put the dog to a greyhound bitch they wont be slow then will they.

if the bitch is to slow to do its job whats the point trying to breed from it he might as well buy a decent pup from a decent bitch.

I bet hed get 2 good erns for the £800 which is what youd be releiving him of for a service ! ! !

the man said his bitch was an excellant bitch it just needed a bita room,hey you putting lucas prices up before i do :thumbs: were do you get your figures 800,my dog 500 that 750 you seen is for the straws the vet charges 250,men musn,t think it that expenisive if the whole 8 straws are gone,you should do yourself a favour ring lenn and book 1 of his. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Good old uncle len why dont you just sell the fella the dog and get it over with?

I do think its expensive and I certanlie wont be heading to potton to give l.m £750 of my hard erned money for a "chance" to own a "decent" coursing dog you cant even run nower days !! The way its going no one at all will go next year once every one loses there licences and dogs.

untill your dog LUCAS WINS A MATCH personally I wouldnt use him but as iv said I dont value coursing dogs at a third of the money that they were 10 years ago when you could really run matches with more than 3 people present!

Iv been offered 2 very well breed pups in the last month from freinds for nothing and to tell you the truth I hardlie think I can see myself wasting my time fetching coursing dogs on now.

fair play to you mate everyone entilted to there own opion if its in your blood coursing its like a disease you can never give it up,so do i have to match lucas for him to be a good dog,any dog that runs 26 kills 24 in 3 seperate trips over from ireland 3 hour on a boat 8 hours to cambridge,then go out next day run 5 kill 5,when 7 or 8 other dogs v well bred run the same and only 2 other dogs got couple each,that whole week he run them from ripon to newark,to boston,different fens,hull,and to finish the week at cambridge,run 11 got 12 nooney said he,s a good a dog as seen in years,not my words pal his,personally i think the dog done great but he always runs great didn,t surprise me.

All I think is its not till a dogs had a few seasons week in week out on the fens or big banks and feilds that the Cracks "can" appear.Im not saying your dogs got any cracks but a bag full of hares over a few weeks dont mean a dogs a legend.

sound pal i respect your view i know a good dog im not a kid i,ve been coming over for years,lucas only 3 he,s had 2 years running all over england i can only say what i,ve seen last 2 seasons,trust me mate when the dog not in england he running in ireland and ireland not easy full of gates,wire tight land,farm yards big ears in ireland faster more escape routes,you,ll struggle to find a few english dogs that can do 1 hare never mind 2,lucas most times not all mind but 90% of times will do 3 to 5,he,s the most consistant dog i,ve seen in years if he can keep it up he,ll be up there with the best,i do work pal im not rich i work in a hospital i just love the game,you can,t knock a man for being proud of his dog. all the best JM.

gorger heard quite a bit about lucas any chance of putting a few pics up :thumbs:

mate i,m not very good on computer my mate try,d to put a few pics of him up but would not let him said pics were to big.wonder could any one help me on this.thanks, if you pm me your number i,ll send you a few.

mate i,m not very good on computer my mate try,d to put a few pics of him up but would not let him said pics were to big.wonder could any one help me on this.thanks, if you pm me your number i,ll send you a few.

i am useless at pics mate i am sure someone on here would help get them up :thumbs: ps videos will be better

what has a dog got to do to please some people , this man has traveled for a day and run the next, in my books the dog has done well to hold his own let alone fill the bag, why all the crabbing, let the dogs do the job and sportsmen give the credit :thumbdown:

• 1 month later...

match me jan on my permission get my number of lm thanks

match me jan on my permission get my number of lm thanks

Pinky u want to match JM with lucas

Tbf what sort of man is pinky anyways why don't u just pm gorger and why does he need to get ur number why don't u pm him it instead of being a attention seeker

what are you on about the gorger has been throwing challenges out every were then when a man steps forward you have a go at him.come on pinky.

what are you on about the gorger has been throwing challenges out every were then when a man steps forward you have a go at him.come on pinky.

theres no dramas with me i no his a qaulity animal and hope we can have a do i will speak to the man personally when these class dogs come into this world uve got to see them race

theres no dramas with me i no his a qaulity animal and hope we can have a do i will speak to the man personally when these class dogs come into this world uve got to see them race

good luck pinky hope your dog runs well :thumbs:

pinky you seem to be able to reply on a public site, you havn,t replied to my pm,thats the proper way to do business,i,ve left you my name were i live wonder are you gona do the same, cause lenn dosn,t know any pinkys,as for you mad hare hunter stick you to licking the windows,get your deerhonds out we get a proper laugh,mad hare hunter my bollox.

hello folks i,ve heard a lot about the dan dog,hav a pup myself 9 months old,was just wondering has he left much good stock,and if wat stlye of running would they be,had a call tonight from a man in england looking to use my dog on his bitch his bitch of dan dog,he said his bitch vrey good on big land but could do with a couple extra gears,was wondering is akll dan stuff for fens? hope to hear sum replys,thanks.

fen breeding need plenty of room usually no good in small fields atb with your puppy though
  • 7 months later...

sounds a good un to me :victory: id be proud of him aswell