s400 multi-shot adaptor

hi buster no ive only just thought about getting one just wanted to find out what there like, is it hard work to manovere the thing as ive got fingers like you dont know what...lol....and does it align ok....thanks...

mick

I've got one on my .177 S400. No problems at all, and I always wear a pair of Viper leather/suede gloves when I'm out. It is possible to mis-align the mag when indexing at first, but you soon get used to the feel of when you've got it right.

Yes mate , there very good :thumbs: You soon get the hang of it , worth every penny IMO :thumbs:

ok Buster cheers mate i think i will spend some pennies then...thanks...

mick

If you were closer mate , you could have come out and tried mine !

I've got one on my .177 S400. No problems at all, and I always wear a pair of Viper leather/suede gloves when I'm out. It is possible to mis-align the mag when indexing at first, but you soon get used to the feel of when you've got it right.

cheers baconbuttie

Hi Mick,I've got one on my .22 s400 great bit of kit very well made well worth the money .I often put one in the breach then pull the bolt back then insert the mag making it a 7 shot ,saves a lot of fiddling when you need to do some rapid shooting.I've had mine since Feb and had no problems hope this helps.