Grant of Firearms certificate

haha join the club chap. Im also in the Devon and Cornwall area, did you have the lady officer, think she was called samantha? She came to see me last Wednesday, passed it all, but said it would probably take 3months!! As, they are very busy atm, and short staffed... suprise-suprise :/

Just my pennies worth

Dave

haha join the club chap. Im also in the Devon and Cornwall area, did you have the lady officer, think she was called samantha? She came to see me last Wednesday, passed it all, but said it would probably take 3months!! As, they are very busy atm, and short staffed... suprise-suprise :/

Just my pennies worth

No. I had the man, Brian currier. Owell. Dig the shotgun out then until it comes

Dave

Ok thanks. Just wanna get out and shoot some

Bunnies and Odd fox. Seen loads about. But no rifle !

Is that a .22 rimfire you put in for or a .22 hornet ? as you say you shoot the odd fox and would like to know if you got fox on your ticket, i take it its your 1st firearms and its unusual to be granted fox with a .22 rimfire but not a .22 hornet,

Don't think i'm having a pop at you just like to know as some people don't know the law and would'nt want anyone getting into a dispute with their FEO over a missunderstanding of whats allowed and whats not,

I have been down this road many years ago and i do have fox on my .22 rimfire and know how hard it is to get this,it might be the FEO in Devon / Cornwall have a different approach or view on shooting fox.

our department are a nightmare s.wales police have been known to take up to 4-5mnths but they do recon that they have a turn around of 8 weeks :laugh: ,personaly id have gone for the 17hmr much better for fox but must be a head shot or heart atb welsh