i have for sale, a hawk 3x9x40 scope, excellent condition, hardly used, it came with a gun and scope combination that i bought new,but i had another scope which i put on the rifle this one came off, so this is surplus to my requirements, looking for £25 posted, thanks,

jay. :thumbs:

post-19478-0-84822000-1306772670_thumb.jpg

i have for sale, a hawk 3x9x40 scope, excellent condition, hardly used, it came with a gun and scope combination that i bought new,but i had another scope which i put on the rifle this one came off, so this is surplus to my requirements, looking for £25 posted, thanks,

is this scope still available? and is it ok for air rifle use?

i am waiting for someone to confirm whether they want the scope or not,if they dont get back to me, i will let you know straight away, and yes it is ok for air rifle use, it came with an air rifle and scope combination that i bought new from sportsmans gun center, thanks,

all the best,

i am waiting for someone to confirm whether they want the scope or not,if they dont get back to me, i will let you know straight away, and yes it is ok for air rifle use, it came with an air rifle and scope combination that i bought new from sportsmans gun center, thanks,

all the best,

Ok, well i'm looking at another but haven't had it confirmed yet. So if your sale go's balls up let me know!