fine weather so called terrier men

just wondering how many of us genuine terrier lads have had enough of these fine weather so called terrier lads, u no the ones you dont see all through the season because they dont like getting cold and wet but cum early spring/early summer out they cum with there curs determined to kill every cub in there countys. What true terrier men would go out of there way to kill litters of cubs,. fair enough if u have a call out where problems are occuring.cant these f*****g idiots tell that all they r doing is ruining the winter sport 4 us genuine terrier lads who live and breath the sport , but they r also dramatically reducing the fox populatin over all. between these and the rifle boys what chance do we stant..?

none mate!!! but we just soldier on, in all fairness the land owner shouldnt let them on unless there poaching..

I'm sorry to disagree and this might come too a shock too you but farmers/landowners and keepers generally dont care about your sport and are looking for a professional job done which will know doubt benefit themselves financially in the future. You cant judge them for that although i do see where it must be frustarting for you lads that want to test there dogs in the winter months. I'm sure the foxes wont run out, they are born survivors....... :thumbs:

• Like 4

none mate!!! but we just soldier on, in all fairness the land owner shouldnt let them on unless there poaching..

I'm sorry to disagree and this might come too a shock too you but farmers/landowners and keepers generally dont care about your sport and are looking for a professional job done which will know doubt benefit themselves financially in the future. You cant judge them for that although i do see where it must be frustarting for you lads that want to test there dogs in the winter months. I'm sure the foxes wont run out, they are born survivors....... :thumbs:

true, but isnt that where a good relation ship comes in with the landowner/gamekeeper etc? in my opinion its just not safe putting a dog to ground in the heat.......

• Like 2

Very true and you here men winging at the start of the season sayin they havnt seen many focus at the start of season reason being they do too much summer hunting or should I say just killing all the cubs

Guest jt750

I'm slap in the middle of the fence here .... We all know foxes are vermin and need to be controlled and therefore there is no season . BUT in breeding season where they are a problem they need to be controlled ..simple as ..To go cubbing just for sport doesn't sit right with me in any shape or form ..

• Like 4

true, but isnt that where a good relation ship comes in with the landowner/gamekeeper etc? in my opinion its just not safe putting a dog to ground in the heat.......

The lads as come and dig for me start early this time of year and get done before it warms up I get all my litters sorted but there is still plenty for the lads during the winter we just can't afford cubs on the place what with the game/lambs and free range pigs/chickens it may not be sport this time of year but for some it is necessary :thumbs:

Edited by danw
  • Like 1

just wondering how many of us genuine terrier lads have had enough of these fine weather so called terrier lads, u no the ones you dont see all through the season because they dont like getting cold and wet but cum early spring/early summer out they cum with there curs determined to kill every cub in there countys. What true terrier men would go out of there way to kill litters of cubs,. fair enough if u have a call out where problems are occuring.cant these f*****g idiots tell that all they r doing is ruining the winter sport 4 us genuine terrier lads who live and breath the sport , but they r also dramatically reducing the fox populatin over all. between these and the rifle boys what chance do we stant..?

Dont we all work curs ??and for some folk removing cubs is a must for keeping permission etc most call outs on shoots and sheep farmers land is done upto may time doesnt mean because they do it there not bang at it all winter does it ill bet whats in my arse pocket 99.9% of terrier men on here have dug cubs or done some form of terrier work through spring early summer they just dont shout about it,ye keep fighting the holier than thou fight fella :thumbs:

• Like 1

I think most have missed the lads point, he said he realises the need for callouts etc but I think he means the idiot fraternity with the shit dogs who are unwilling to walk the earths through the season when its easier to find vixens to ground with cubs when there's carcasses & cub shit strewn about outside holes which makes them an easy find for the retards who dig in tracksuits :thumbdown:

Same lads who will ruin earths by trenching & not back filling properly

Edited by CorkyJohn
  • Like 4

I'm slap in the middle of the fence here .... We all know foxes are vermin and need to be controlled and therefore there is no season . BUT in breeding season where they are a problem they need to be controlled ..simple as ..To go cubbing just for sport doesn't sit right with me in any shape or form ..

totally agree with the above, no more to be said

• Like 1

in all fairness tho hes proably talking about the scum who just come out in the summer,not like us folk who are out every weekend in the winter come rain or shine and do the call out in the summer

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/203006-several-puncture-wounds/page__p__2059565#entry2059565 :icon_redface::no:

I dont dig in the summer ive been at it long enough that i respect what i do and respect the quarry.