Handy 6

decided to break the routine and go ferreting on a saturday instead of the regular sunday, we arrived at the hunting ground at just after 11, and headed to the first warren and spotted 2 rabbits sitting outside in the morning sun :) , so as we approached they dived for cover, and ferrets in few thumps and and both rabbits clean bolted, so moved to second warren which was divided by 8ft of deer fencing so i took one side and my 2 mates took the other side. my two jills entered and they were gettin abit of a run around after 10 minutes a rabbit bolted and was secured and dispatched. second rabbit bolted and back netted, so that was 4 in the bag. got the ferrets soon afterwards and took a pic (posted below) as it was still early we decided to give another warren a go so headed to another spot just across the road, netted up and used my mates ferrets few minutes in ther was the tell tail sign of a squeel and then 2 clean bolts. got the ferrets to gether and and headed home early :drink:

was a good alround day

PICT000101.jpg