terrier pup for sale

Reg aint no computer whizz kid and has no reason to bea his life doesn`t revolve around it like most people with working dogs he has no need to sit infront of a computer night after night so give the bloke a break...He`s got a red dog pup for sale from working lines all the way back cracking head on him the sire s a beast of a dog interested pm the guy don`t knock him.....

Reg aint no computer whizz kid and has no reason to bea his life doesn`t revolve around it like most people with working dogs he has no need to sit infront of a computer night after night so give the bloke a break...He`s got a red dog pup for sale from working lines all the way back cracking head on him the sire s a beast of a dog interested pm the guy don`t knock him.....

i dont think any 1 was having a go at him , he just never worded it properly , all he said in 1st post was ive got a red dog , no info what so ever , hope it finds a home anyway

Dale

i have just been given my red pup

#

now way really? are you sure? maybe the bloke that gave you the pup can give you a life aswell.. ;) @ reg

Maybe i miss read this plonkers post then. i know whippet boys only a kid but come on......

yes maybe that was abit out of order , but the post wasnt worded right maybe that wasnt the advertisers fault either but now the info as been giving about the dog so should all be ok , and again hope it gets put in a decent home :)

Dale

out of order :laugh: all he said is he has been given a red bitch who cares,, ;) i dont you dont just post i have been givin my read bitch its like me posting i have 2 eyes.

its a hunting forum mate , why do people have to slag people down , how do [bANNED TEXT] know he never just pressed enter by mistake and hasnt edited the post yet? ... or he may not know alot about computers / this site . if you wasnt intrested in the dog , dont reply to the post , no wonder people are leaving the site ect , give the lad a brake ,

this isnt ago at you either whippetboy . just IMO yu shoudnt have put that .

Dale

out of order :laugh: all he said is he has been given a red bitch who cares,, ;) i dont you dont just post i have been givin my read bitch its like me posting i have 2 eyes.

its a hunting forum mate , why do people have to slag people down , how do [bANNED TEXT] know he never just pressed enter by mistake and hasnt edited the post yet? ... or he may not know alot about computers / this site . if you wasnt intrested in the dog , dont reply to the post , no wonder people are leaving the site ect , give the lad a brake ,

this isnt ago at you either whippetboy . just IMO yu shoudnt have put that .

Dale

thats how you become a 'mega hunter' mate is by replying to threads that you dont have any interest in but just have to have a bitch!! no wonder this site is going down the pan!!!