Wheaten studs

Guest alcapone

Seen an advert in CMW last week fella asking £250 a mating

Yes but the man does NOT know the breeding of the dog like so many! :thumbdown: 5yr old and retired,has all his teeth,begs the question why? :whistling:

Hi There alcapone, if you would have rang me off a landline without hiding behind a withheld number and told me your name, I may have give you more details about the dog. If you've been in this game long enough you should know that you have to be wary of bogus phone calls. As it was I only had a handful of genuine callers. The rest sounded like they had come home pissed and wanted someone to talk to. They shud have rang the fukin samaritans.

As was stated in the ad in CMW the wheaten has nothing to prove in the work department and genuine callers will get the full info. He has already produced sound working dogs in ireland and i only managed to obtain him through good fortune and friendship. I put him at stud because I personally don't know of any other guaranteed working wheaten over here. I have always had bull/greys but a change in circumstances means that I won't keep them any more. a good friend gave me a wheaten/grey to bring on and he's a good one. You can work him one day and walk him in the park the next and no one bats an eyelid. I wanted to breed my own wheaten crosses so knew that I had to start off with the right stuff not just any old shite. The dog I have is a true testament to the years of good breeding sense from the boys in ireland. Over there if a dog doesn't perform at the dig he doesn't make the journey home and isn't turned over for a fast buck by an instant expert.

• Like 3

Hi There alcapone, if you would have rang me off a landline without hiding behind a withheld number and told me your name, I may have give you more details about the dog. If you've been in this game long enough you should know that you have to be wary of bogus phone calls. As it was I only had a handful of genuine callers. The rest sounded like they had come home pissed and wanted someone to talk to. They shud have rang the fukin samaritans.

As was stated in the ad in CMW the wheaten has nothing to prove in the work department and genuine callers will get the full info. He has already produced sound working dogs in ireland and i only managed to obtain him through good fortune and friendship. I put him at stud because I personally don't know of any other guaranteed working wheaten over here. I have always had bull/greys but a change in circumstances means that I won't keep them any more. a good friend gave me a wheaten/grey to bring on and he's a good one. You can work him one day and walk him in the park the next and no one bats an eyelid. I wanted to breed my own wheaten crosses so knew that I had to start off with the right stuff not just any old shite. The dog I have is a true testament to the years of good breeding sense from the boys in ireland. Over there if a dog doesn't perform at the dig he doesn't make the journey home and isn't turned over for a fast buck by an instant expert.

Trailer i believe Alcapone has a Wheaten that would not have to prove it self either in the work department ,bred down of very very tight working lines over the past 30 year. Maybe he,ll put a photo up of the dog . I understand what your saying of people ringing with a blocked number but being honest if you advertise in the CMW im sure every Numpty and Day Dreamer must ring you asking the daftest questions about the dogs working ability which im sure puts you in a difficult position to answer .

Guest dee mac

Trailer i believe Alcapone has a Wheaten that would not have to prove it self either in the work department ,bred down of very very tight working lines over the past 30 year. Maybe he,ll put a photo up of the dog . I understand what your saying of people ringing with a blocked number but being honest if you advertise in the CMW im sure every Numpty and Day Dreamer must ring you asking the daftest questions about the dogs working ability which im sure puts you in a difficult position to answer .

advertising a stud in cmw does not cry out wanting too breed my own wheaten crosses but more give me the money i dont care weather bitch works or not .

• Like 1
Guest alcapone

Well i can asure you i did not ring off a witheld number,it was my mobile number,i spoke to you at length as you told me TB is the man that you got the dog off. You could NOT give the breeding of the dog only that it was all diddycye lines,again i make my point its speculation! I would be suprised if there is any "tight bred" diddycye dogs left. No pedigree=no breeding! 5yr old dogs that are in tact and healthy dont need retirement in my opinion. And as Jimmys shop says,you certainly dont have the only working wheaten in the uk,im sure there is a few over here. Maybe im wrong,it has been known. Dont belive just because it came from ireland its a good worker,theres good and bad everywhere.

• Like 1