beddy stud

God this has been a nightmare searching for a stud for this little bitch i missed her last season not through leaving it late but through not having a suitable dog available finally got one last night 3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound very smart dog and am sure this will gel with the bitch producing some nice little lurchers full of heart can`t wait now i`m just waiting on her :D to come in ..

P.S thanks for those who have contacted me via pm about studs from here much appreciated i wasn`t being funny with those that did contact me i just wanted the dog to be the right one ie cross not work rate as i`m sure the dogs that have been offered to me are certainly worthy of stud just not for this bitch cheers again roy.........

Teeinfield.jpg

feretlawrence013-copy.jpg

as a pup

Youcantbestartingthemyoung-copy.jpg

The reason why i think she is so small is because the dam was the bedlington and greyhound was the sire mate not known it like this before but the bitch was from working stock...my bitch is full of heart exactly what i would expect from this cross whether its on the lamp mooching about or on a dig she`s always helpful.....