Shannagh WTC charity show,Banbridge

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC_0226-3.jpg

DSC_0230-2.jpg

Lovely pics Deidre, I am crazy about that Glen of Imall dog. Just beautiful,a real wee cracker. Hope your knee is ok for Shanes Castle for taking the photographs. Maybe Albert would give you a lift around on his motor cycle/shooting breaker on the day.

DSC_0226-3.jpg

DSC_0230-2.jpg

Lovely pics Deidre, I am crazy about that Glen of Imall dog. Just beautiful,a real wee cracker. Hope your knee is ok for Shanes Castle for taking the photographs. Maybe Albert would give you a lift around on his motor cycle/shooting breaker on the day.

Oh god Margaret your a case :laugh: if Albert did you might be jealous :laugh: my knee will be just fine for Shanes Castle, Jim is bringing a footstool for me :D

i havent been on in while for hate these dame things(comps) im nat used to been so gentle on things lol

im really glad that show went well and everyone had good day and even heard few workers got placed

in there reqired class's..... a big thank you to everyone with in our small club who made the day run

as well as it did and those who helped on the day to many to mention but you all no who use are and the

biggest THANK YOU to use who took the time and brought your dogs on the day and made it a show to rem

for with out use it would never have been worth its while. wheels are in motion on next show and we have

lisined to diff peoples ideas in makin it as good as show if not better next time around so mayb see use

all again!!!

p.s spiff as i have text you 100 times already were not doin class for dog and fancy dress class for you

in gimp mask aint a way of improvin the show no mater what your wee mind thinks lmao