bsa ultra more shots

Hi XTX.

Its good to have confirmation Simon is ok :thumbs:

Though I had terrible problems contacting him about a friends rifle he should have been working on.

Had to go though a very helpfull third party to clear up a misunderstanding.

After several messages delivered to Simon, on our behalf, by the third party, he still refused to get in contact, not very encouraging and very frustrating.

I hope he has dealt with the problems he had, and is now back on form.

He has also regd two of my rifles, his work is excellent, very clever guy, and willing to put right any niggles.

ATB.

Bill.

I don't know any details of your friend's gun and the story surrounding it but if you have any warranty issues then you can get in touch with me, I will sort them out and settle up with Tench.

He has not had a working computer for ages, which does not help. I think it is getting sorted soon, which will improve the lines of communication.

Hi Darrin.

My friend asked for the rifle to be sent to John Bowkett in the end, which Simon did.

Communication was the thing that was causing the most problems, Simon could not be reached by computer or phone.

Hope he gets it all sorted soon, its good to know that shooters with any problems have a point of contact now via your good self :thumbs:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know all about the gun in the above quote, I'm the "third party" mentioned. I'll confirm that the situation is resolved. I doubt that he'll be requiring any warranty work Darrin. Now further to the