Hi all

Getting a ferret for the lad is what I told the missus but it's for me haha just wondering about nets and where to get them how much and what not I only gunna need a few as the permissions warrens are no more than 8 holes big as I can make out. All help aprechiated

Oright mate only started me self in September I get all my stuff from www.bridportnets.co.uk they have a good selection of nets and ul need a locater ther is the mk3 I think ther spot on and ul need a spade that ok bud and don't forget to enjoy your self bud

Fair play :thumbs:

Ebay or Bridport nets.

DON'T get the 4oz nets as they tangle too easily :thumbdown: . Go for 6oz.... or thicker if there are brambles around the holes.

best advice yet, I started with 4oz nets and they are utterly useless, you spend ages untangling them every session. I then got 6oz, they are a million times better!

Getting a ferret for the lad is what I told the missus but it's for me haha just wondering about nets and where to get them how much and what not I only gunna need a few as the permissions warrens are no more than 8 holes big as I can make out. All help aprechiated

[/quote dont buy 4oz nylon utter crap they get caught up in every form of undergrowth,,,,i use spun nylon nets ,,they dont tangle and they dont rot,,expect to pay £3 per net,,,a great netmaker is mick dadd from yorkshire,,,pm me and i will give you his phone number,,,

id recommend getting them spayed. it will work out cheaper in the long run as they will need injected at least twice, it will take them out but they will come back in again. also id recommend like others have said a ferret finder and also getting them microchipped in case they get lost :thumbs: