Weihrauch HW100 FULL SET UP

Wanting to sell me gun as I'm getting married soon and need funds towards it. HW100 multi shot, thumbhole stock. 2 14 shot magazines. Bottle is just out of test but is full. Clulite lamp which screws on top with battery and charger. Gun sling and gun bag with some pellets. Really nice quiet, accurate gun. There is a slight bit of wear near the silencer but apart from that the gun is immaculate. Face to face only, no postage. Durham area. Can try before you buy.

post-42699-0-10121600-1304800668_thumb.jpg

post-42699-0-33878200-1304800682_thumb.jpg

post-42699-0-47454100-1304800697_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I assume the Scope is included, what is it? Do you have a better clearer picture of the end of the barrel at the silencer, is this the " .some wear" you mentioned in your description, what caused it?

Thanks

Graeme (NOT the same one who was interested in the bottle!!)

Hi,

Since you didn't answer the questions I asked in this "for sale" forum on 8th May, or the subsequent PM I sent you on 9th May asking the same questions, would I be correct in assuming that you have sold the gun? If you have not sold it, I would be grateful if you would answer those previous questions and also let me know how old the gun is and the model ( HW100 Mark1? 2? ??).

Thanks

Graeme (DEFINITELY NOT THE SAME Graeme THAT WANTED TO BUY ONLY THE BOTTLE)