progress for pianoman and anyone else whos intrested

ok simon gun seems fine ,had it chronod with the superdomes at my local gun shop bamfords putting out a good 11.51 with a brilliant 5fps .so im very happy with the numbers.seems to be very smooth,so a good start so far.also they have a 77k in mint condition with scope in .22 for only 195.00 could be my bad weather back up gun ,who knws seems like a bargain.atb carl :yes:

I'd grab that HW77 Carl. Honestly mate, that's an unbelievable bargain too good to pass. I bagged 11 rabbits with mine yesterday and the ranges of it's kills were from 23 to 64 metres. All headshot, all taken no fuss or drama. Just smooth efficient accuracy every shot. I own some bloody beautiful guns but, my HW77 is my number one rifle. With you HW97K these will be the only rifles you will need for serious hunting or target shooting.

Stripped down these are simple straightforward mechanicals that are a doddle to keep up to top performance and rarely need anything further than a service and a polish.

Yours sounds like she's perfectly running-in Carl. She'll settle at around 11.6 so, that's going to be A-OK! I'd love a shot with it!

Simon

I'd grab that HW77 Carl. Honestly mate, that's an unbelievable bargain too good to pass. I bagged 11 rabbits with mine yesterday and the ranges of it's kills were from 23 to 64 metres. All headshot, all taken no fuss or drama. Just smooth efficient accuracy every shot. I own some bloody beautiful guns but, my HW77 is my number one rifle. With you HW97K these will be the only rifles you will need for serious hunting or target shooting.

Stripped down these are simple straightforward mechanicals that are a doddle to keep up to top performance and rarely need anything further than a service and a polish.

Yours sounds like she's perfectly running-in Carl. She'll settle at around 11.6 so, that's going to be A-OK! I'd love a shot with it!

Simon

youre welcome anytime youre in the lancs area ive got 4 permissons that run next to each other which take a good couple of hours to cross in a straight line and in the middle is an old disused railway line which is like wembley stadium of rabbits mate i shit you not ,every time i have a mooch with my border terrier he always gets a couple .the railway embankment is rabbit centrl pal so the offer stands just pm me and ill sort something out.

I'd grab that HW77 too mate, i managed to pick up a 1984 in .22 with nikko stirling mountmaster for £175 and am glad i did. Buy it, you certainly won't regret it :thumbs: Its one of those guns that just seems to be right.

ATB, Paul

p.s. get some pics up when you get it :thumbs:

I'd grab that HW77 too mate, i managed to pick up a 1984 in .22 with nikko stirling mountmaster for £175 and am glad i did. Buy it, you certainly won't regret it :thumbs: Its one of those guns that just seems to be right.

ATB, Paul

p.s. get some pics up when you get it :thumbs:

might just have to do it bud ill have to see the gaffer :angel: :realmad:

And the dear lady will say;

"What?!!! but you just bought a gun. You can't keep buying guns. What's the difference between this one and the one you just got??"

To which you simply point to her shoe/handbag collection and say;

"Erm, darling.. You do intend to wear/carry these more than once, don't you?! :tongue2:

Thanks for the offer of a shoot Carl. We'll sort that out at some point.

Cheers mate.

Simon