Nails !!!

Guest Lurcherbitch

Just had one of my fosterers from the midlands on the phone, & she said one of my dog's has got very brittle nails, they seem to be chipping away. Any advice would be appreaciated.

Oh.... the dog is about 7yrs,

Guest Lurcherbitch

Thanks p***y.......She has only just come into rescue and has just had pups, so her condition is not good.

Is there any cream or somet we can put on to toughen them up a bit?

Just off to get my lot some black pudding :)

Guest reload

Lurchbitch,The natural ways and one of the best things is Whetgerm oil as its high in Vit E and a natural source, best to be given in capsules as gelatine helps as well. If you combine this with a High quality Kelp seaweed powder/tablets is works very well as you get the benefits of all all 37 minerals and trace elements.

With this problem you are best working from the inside out, but it takes time, maybe something to protect the nails may helps. :yes:

Pikeys right with blood or fresh grub ;)

Guest Lurcherbitch
Lurchbitch,The natural ways and one of the best things is Whetgerm oil as its high in Vit E and a natural source, best to be given in capsules as gelatine helps as well. If you combine this with a High quality Kelp seaweed powder/tablets is works very well as you get the benefits of all all 37 minerals and trace elements.

With this problem you are best working from the inside out, but it takes time,  maybe something to protect the nails may helps. :yes:

Pikeys right with blood or fresh grub ;)

Thanks reload your a star :kiss: . Now stop stalking me, it's me that stalks you :11: