Not being an expert or anything, but i reckon you can tame anything if you have enough time... :thumbs:

Definitely agree there mate :notworthy:. Patience and time and a few different techniques and you'll reap the rewards.

thats a cracking picture of one lovely Finch JD! I'll try and get some pictures up soon of the Goldies and Bully's all around the garden, the Goldies and Chaffies was pulling the Co Co matting out from the wifes hanging baskets for nest material :thumbs:

Jasp

just had similar here tony

stripped the dog at the week end and the finches etc where picking up the dogs hair ( looked like they had big white moustaches :laugh: ) nice to think ive done my bit towards the nest building :thumbs:

just had similar here tony

stripped the dog at the week end and the finches etc where picking up the dogs hair ( looked like they had big white moustaches :laugh: ) nice to think ive done my bit towards the nest building :thumbs:

:laugh::laugh: its our little contibution to conservation.

Must say I'm surprised how hungary the Goldies are here, the wife put some niger seed out the other days and they on it all the time, also had a nice pair of tits hanging on my seedstick and nuts this morning :whistling:....

great stuff i love it my mate had a siskin hen that was exactly the same youst to sit on your shoulder in the flight too,she even youst too crawl under the doors fly off and come back i couldnt get me hat on :thumbs:

great stuff i love it my mate had a siskin hen that was exactly the same youst to sit on your shoulder in the flight too,she even youst too crawl under the doors fly off and come back i couldnt get me hat on :thumbs:

I kept blue tits years ago and one afternoon i had forgotten to put the latch on, result being the tits flying away. I left the safety porch open and before long they had come home again! :D They're not daft, they know where the food is... :D

I kept blue tits years ago and one afternoon i had forgotten to put the latch on, result being the tits flying away. I left the safety porch open and before long they had come home again! :D They're not daft, they know where the food is... :D

when i was a nipper i was always bringing birds id found when i was out and about and a bird that always came a cross was baby blue tits at one time i rember my room being full of them in boxes and cage i used to release them when they were fit enough in the garden most the time and guess what theyd end up back in the house when the windows were open my mom would go mad :laugh: bless her