Cocker pup 7months

Thought I would put up a few pictures of my spaniel as I remembered to take the camera out with me this after noon for a change...

His training is coming along well now all a learning curve for me like got a few dvd's to help me on my way. He has been taking to most exercises pretty well all the basic are in place now I am consentrating on his retrieving directional work etc...

Heres a few pic anyhow :thumbs:

DSCF2221.jpg

DSCF2225.jpg

DSCF2224.jpg

DSCF2227.jpg

Regards Ben

Looks like a wee belter mate.

All the best with your training, they can be difficult wee shits at times but keep your head.

:thumbs:

FTB

Cheers FTB :thumbs: I know what you are saying it can get fustrating at times but I always try and stay calm...

Regards Ben :thumbs:

He looks quite well at himself for 7 months aswell. Should turn into a grand wee worker if you put in the time and effort and more importantly have patience :icon_redface:

ATB

FTB

I am going to put in the time but with this being new to me it is sometimes diffcult knowing if I am going in the right direction or if I should be doing something else with him.

Regards Ben

Nice looking dog mate.Good to see it on the dummy.:thumbs:

Aye he took to the dummy well all the retrieving exercises he has taken to pretty easily as he is a really keen retriever wants to do it all day... Just starting to make things a little bit more difficult for him now working on blind and memories as well as rolling a tennis ball down a banking to get him picking up scent to follow...

So all going well :thumbs: going to concentrate on his scenting and dummy work for a month then at 8 months start bringing the stop whistle i think.

Regards Ben

He looks quite well at himself for 7 months aswell. Should turn into a grand wee worker if you put in the time and effort and more importantly have patience :icon_redface:

ATB

FTB

I am going to put in the time but with this being new to me it is sometimes diffcult knowing if I am going in the right direction or if I should be doing something else with him.

Regards Ben

Well if your in any doubt drop us a PM.

Im no expert but I know a bit and it's sometimes good to get a second opinion.

FTB

ATB

FTB

Regards Ben

Well if your in any doubt drop us a PM.

Im no expert but I know a bit and it's sometimes good to get a second opinion.

FTB

Ok ftb i will most probley take advantage of that :whistling: I am sure i will need some advice sooner or later...