Struggling to break pup to ferret

Here's the thing I have bought a new ferret and my pup hasn't been broken to her yet she's a bout 10 months which i know isn't ideal but I didn't have a ferret at the time so I was just wondering does anyone have any tips for me ATB Patrick ;)

What breed is it?

Also, i know it sounds funny, but my current pup wanted to kill them, right up until he saw them work the first few times, and then all of a sudden he was fine with them :blink:

Bull terrier mate and mine has seen my brothers work and still try to kill it was an albino and we was tatting so easy to tell the difference but she still went for them so I don't know what to do so if you can help it would be greatly appreciated ATB Patrick ;)

Bull terrier mate and mine has seen my brothers work and still try to kill it was an albino and we was tatting so easy to tell the difference but she still went for them so I don't know what to do so if you can help it would be greatly appreciated ATB Patrick ;)

It's a bull terrier. . . . . you might be fecked mate.

Could be done, but i think at that age you will need to use force, rather than sharing a bowl.

I would put dog on lead, holding the lead tight up, so it's head is pulled up and let the ferrets have a run about it, just give it some treats, calm it etc.

Show it them in the cage and if it pulls give it a clip.

And really just bore it to f*****g death with them.

Good luck matey :thumbs:

It's a bull terrier. . . . . you might be fecked mate.

Could be done, but i think at that age you will need to use force, rather than sharing a bowl.

I would put dog on lead, holding the lead tight up, so it's head is pulled up and let the ferrets have a run about it, just give it some treats, calm it etc.

Show it them in the cage and if it pulls give it a clip.

And really just bore it to f*****g death with them.

Good luck matey :thumbs:

Aye I should,ve wrote "if possible" share a bowl :thumbs: