Bullets flight

John he looked hit mate did you go to the strike site take your dog etc was there any signs of blood at the site hair pins etc :whistling::whistling: Just kidding mate Christ if i had put that on the SD site i would have got ate alive. Nice we live vid and shows that even deer can get a real surprise :icon_eek:

John he looked hit mate did you go to the strike site take your dog etc was there any signs of blood at the site hair pins etc :whistling::whistling: Just kidding mate Christ if i had put that on the SD site i would have got ate alive. Nice we live vid and shows that even deer can get a real surprise :icon_eek:

As you could see he was a good second before he even reacted.

It was a clean miss and if you read the statement i made when i posted it on there i will pull the post if it goes to the dogs.

There are as many keyboard warriors on there now as there are poachers on here. LOL.

Was it a case of buck fever mate as hes certainly a good one .Maybe next time mate .

Yes rodger has shot loads with me(up to 4's) but cannot get a good 6.

He gets fevered up and misses them.

We will conquer eventually and then after that one he will be ok.

buck fever and sticks a v bad cobination, off a bipod you can get away with it/get over it.

He definitely was a nice buck john thats for sure ,had some length to him which would make him a medal head know doubt about that.

Best

Cap