pure bull facts

hi lads

Was just wondering if the pure bull was a vicious as the press and general public make out ,are they over hyped,untrustworthy vicious or loyal will they always have to be watched with children or protect them It has often made me think because i have read that the bull is a loyal companion and very protective over small children ,but having said that if you mention the word pitbull to any one the look at you with horror.

i look forwardv to hearing from you all

happy hunting

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any dog of any breed should never be left alone with a small child,period.

breed and raised well there totaly depenable mate have had bulls, terriers and mixs of both in the famliy worked and as pets sents my great grandfathers time never a problem from them, all the hype co

Liam, You speak alot of sense. I'll tell you who i blame, the greedy men who first started selling PB's to the general public to make money. If they had have been kept within a tight working circle

Posted Images

breed and raised well there totaly depenable mate have had bulls, terriers and mixs of both in the famliy worked and as pets sents my great grandfathers time never a problem from them, all the hype comes from dirt breeders and dirt oweners.

• Like 1

I would just be careful where bought from what lines and do your homework on them the staffie totally different than the pitt , Ive mated my staffie bitch 2 weeks ago cos we want another and would find it hard to beat this little bitch as a house dog thats why bred her all pups already spoken once she doesnt have more than six great dogs staffies but pitt different breed as all where brought in from fighting stock and got into wrong hands ( idiots that were less intelligent than there dogs) so be careful were you get your pup

From my experience American Pitbull Terriers are some of the BEST dogs I have ever owned!!!! Hands down the most loyal breed and so Damn eager to please its ridiculous. They are crazy hard workers and give ya 200% at anything you ask of them! I would say they are very stable with children and they tend to have a very high pain tolerance to the abuse a kid can give em. My dogs are not really protective at all one of mine will bark at a stranger thru the fence but I guess just the site of them would deter anyone with the wrong intentions. They definitely are not for everyone, they are a very high drive athletic breed that need lots of exercise to be happy. I think poor breeding and being owned by the wrong people is what is hurting the breed, and the media loves to have a MONSTER to report about. They should focus on the owners and not the dogs themselves! They can be dog or animal aggressive but their original purpose was animal baiting and dog fighting and this should never turn into human aggression of you have a properly bred dog. I myself will always own atleast one pitbull or mix of that kind.

Cisar2004423.jpg

CisarP134.jpg

CisarP199.jpg

Cisar2004029.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

The bottom line is, there are people in the world who are pricks and very aggressive and its also the same in the dog world.Its not always the owners fault,some dogs are just nasty.

Always the humans fault somewhere down the line if people minded what they bred and where the pups went none of this shit about aggressive dogs would exist pitt got popular for the look even breeders didnt know what they had especially UK and IRELAND and now yhe dog gets put down and a bad name, watch what will happen with Akitas in the near future half the owners think they have a cute husky

Edited by liam mc

From my experience American Pitbull Terriers are some of the BEST dogs I have ever owned!!!! Hands down the most loyal breed and so Damn eager to please its ridiculous. They are crazy hard workers and give ya 200% at anything you ask of them! I would say they are very stable with children and they tend to have a very high pain tolerance to the abuse a kid can give em. My dogs are not really protective at all one of mine will bark at a stranger thru the fence but I guess just the site of them would deter anyone with the wrong intentions. They definitely are not for everyone, they are a very high drive athletic breed that need lots of exercise to be happy. I think poor breeding and being owned by the wrong people is what is hurting the breed, and the media loves to have a MONSTER to report about. They should focus on the owners and not the dogs themselves! They can be dog or animal aggressive but their original purpose was animal baiting and dog fighting and this should never turn into human aggression of you have a properly bred dog. I myself will always own atleast one pitbull or mix of that kind.

Cisar2004423.jpg

CisarP134.jpg

CisarP199.jpg

Cisar2004029.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

In the USA you have different gene pools to chose from hope you dont mind me asking would you trust a purely pitt bred dog around your house as much as a schutzhund line or hunting line cos you have a choice over there 99% of our are from pitt bred dogs

The bottom line is, there are people in the world who are pricks and very aggressive and its also the same in the dog world.Its not always the owners fault,some dogs are just nasty.

Always the humans fault somewhere down the line if people minded what they bred and where the pups went none of this shit about aggressive dogs would exist pitt got popular for the look even breeders didnt know what they had especially UK and IRELAND and now yhe dog gets put down and a bad name, watch what will happen with Akitas in the near future half the owners think they have a cute husky

Liam, You speak alot of sense. :notworthy:

I'll tell you who i blame, the greedy men who first started selling PB's to the general public to make money. If they had have been kept within a tight working circle of like-minded boys then there would have never been any problems and no children would have been attatcked. As it happens, some w@nkers sold pups to any Chav that came along and the rest, as they say, is history. You cannot blame the dogs, it is man that is to blame. JMO....JD

• Like 1

Most scary thing i see, is 16/17 year old kids with pit or pit x pups, or big am/bull pups, and they don't train them at all, just want them to appear hard and scary, and then all of a sudden the pup has grown and they have a beast like a weapon, that they cannot control, that's dragging them about like a rag doll. :thumbdown:

• Like 1