Waiting for young

It would have been a good idea to read up on breeding first, then you would know the answer to a basic question as that. I hope you have good homes lined up for surplus kits.

I did read up on breeding long before I put her in young, as the question stated 42 days which is six weeks. I was wondering if after six weeks how much longer is it possible for the jill to go?

they can go over 42 day by 2 or 3 days just leave alone she will be ok . the more you go in the more you will put her off and dont go in the nest when she as had them tiil they are nocking about ( about 3 or 4 weeks )

Thanks For that! If i was with her to much would it possible that she may of had the young and ate them?

They will usually come in the evening , I know it's hard first time but just leave her to it , you will hear them squeking away as they start arriving Theyre very vocal you will hear them before you even get near the hutch , ; )

Edited by Jamie m

steven96' timestamp='1304338762' post='2038888']

='Elmer Fudd 2011' timestamp='1304249952' post='2037328']

they can go over 42 day by 2 or 3 days just leave alone she will be ok . the more you go in the more you will put her off and dont go in the nest when she as had them tiil they are nocking about ( about 3 or 4 weeks )

Thanks For that! If i was with her to much would it possible that she may of had the young and ate them?

You would see she was thinner and look for blood under her tail