• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dogs laid up just back from the vets so i'm not leaving the hoose today, so someone's gonna get it! I'm just waiting for the air rifle lads to get back in from their 'scout sniper missions' against th

:laugh: Dogs laid up just back from the vets so i'm not leaving the hoose today, so someone's gonna get it! I'm just waiting for the air rifle lads to get back in from their 'scout sniper missions' against the local wildlife, or someone to mention under sized ferrets, or feeding dry.. . . . then it's game on :gunsmilie:
  • Like 2

:laugh: Dogs laid up just back from the vets so i'm not leaving the hoose today, so someone's gonna get it! I'm just waiting for the air rifle lads to get back in from their 'scout sniper missions' against the local wildlife, or someone to mention under sized ferrets, or feeding dry.. . . . then it's game on :gunsmilie:

Moaning again I see......... Just about to ask you if I put two ferrets down a den would they bolt a fox, or would I have to get 3?......... lol

I did notice my 'warn' status went up a little yesterday. Any fly will do, as long as it's small enough to stick through a trout pellet. :whistling:

hey mate just read dog was at vet.nothing to serious i hope.

Was going to PM you, but ur full. So this is what i was going to send.

Alright mate - yesterday was a bit of a bad day. Went out for a walk with dogs, first rabbit got up, i skitched the pup into it, and he hit some metal sheeting in the cover, ripped all the skin and muscle off the inside of his back leg, to the bone. Carried him off the mountain covered in blood, tears in my eyes. Got him straight to the emergency vet. I didn't think he'd run again, was sure the ligament and tendons were shot, there just wasn't much left of the inside of the leg and was trying to weigh up the PTS options. But the vet has sown him up and touch wood thinks no major bone, ligament or tendon damage, just need to try to get the muscle to repair and the wound to heal. hopefully he will heal up enough to at least be able to work with the ferrets. Not sure how he will run, but at least he has 4 legs at the moment. Just got to make sure the wound doesnt break down, which is tough as the skin needed to be pulled so tight to cover it as he had ripped most of it off. Mind you, when i picked him up from the vets and the tough little f****r was walking on it and when it happened he didnt make a sound just stopped moving. I have him by me now curled up in a basket looking sorry for himself, so here begins a few weeks of being nursemaid. He's 13 month and this is his second major op to sow him up.

Hi people its me the newbie with the questions (sorry for mithering) righty firstly I want to know what the ban actually is because I'm hearing all kinds of stories and secondly want is the best food to start my lurcher pup on, I want to give her biscuits in the future because due to recent dogs there teeth rotted due to canned dog food so if there anyone out there who's board and can answer my questions then get writing the answers down please haha

Off for a week and its started all ready.Heads will be niped this week.:laugh: and not just by me.:laugh:

Moaning again I see......... Just about to ask you if I put two ferrets down a den would they bolt a fox, or would I have to get 3?......... lol

Simple mate, depends on the ferret.

To bolt a fox you need either -

1 E.U polecat.

2 Black eyed whites.

1 Black eyed white and half a silver.

2/3 of a greyhound.

or 64 micros.

But frankly, if the fox got as far as bolting, i'd knock the ferrets on the head and get yourself a badger, f*****g animals they are mate.