Free Food

Hello All

At the moment my freezer is full with food for my ferrets and i am adding more to it quicker than they can eat it, all my mates with ferrets can't take any more so if anyone wants any free food for their ferrets in the Skipton area they are welcome to some. There is gutted rabbits (with their skins on), gutted squirels, whole feral pigeons, the odd whole crow and 3 whole cockrels, but you can choose what you want as my ferrets don't mind. You must be able to pick it up.

Joe

Edited by h.22
  • Like 1

Hello All

At the moment my freezer is full with food for my ferrets and i am adding more to it quicker than they can eat it, all my mates with ferrets can't take any more so if anyone wants any free food for their ferrets in the Skipton area they are welcome to some. There is gutted rabbits (with their skins on), gutted squirels, whole feral pigeons, the odd whole crow and 3 whole cockrels, but you can choose what you want as my ferrets don't mind. You must be able to pick it up.

Joe

Very kind offer, shame you are not closer.

Andy :thumbs: