Big Bull x

Guest D.F.K

big bull x. for sale 18 months old started work, started off single handed an will continue to do so......powerfull dog, good with other dogs, done bits on lamp, an bits with terriers knows the crack around holes, there is a trial with this dog, i will take you out on a nice night an show you what the dogs made of on its own, if your into certain types of work the dog will be worth his weight in gold...27inch to shoulder

price

also english springer spaniel, dog 3 years old, used only as a bushing dog to provide work for luchers, hunts well hunts hard, will work any cover, has full tail, lives outside,good temprement trial with this dog also.

price 150 quid well worth it to a foxing man

located

northwest

there are pics in previous thread of dog, will get pics of spaniel up soon

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/198707-2nd-gen-half-cross/page__p__2011999#entry2011999

RING THE NUMBER NO MESSERS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so whats it for then because if its slow it wont catch foxes, nae good for rabbits hares or deer, nae point having a slow dog that cant catch anything, unless u run him doubled up with a faster dog wh

its obvously not been bread for fast game you tit

nae this nae that? what>>> that isnt english for a start you inbred rat, if you had any clue what soever you would know this dog does not need to be fast at all, the dog was NEEVVVEERR BRED f

Thats a fine looking animal fella, would grace anyones yard. Credit to you for offering a trial with th dog at 18 months old. Hope you find a permanent,good working home for him.

How is he with stock mate, other dogs etc? just out of interest like.

ATB

B

Guest D.F.K

so far so good with live stock, the dog is just not wat you would call a running dog, it would be good for terrier man but the dog would come with trial, so far so good with the dog

If I was looking for a dog fella, i'd be on the fone to you, theres something about that dog, i like the look of him i must say.

Best of luck with him.

B

Guest D.F.K

the dog is still here, an the people who have messaged have been replied to....

and for the people who want to swop an bargin feck off, an the people who phone up or text to talk sbout thier dogs, with no intrest of buying this one, go away...honestly some idiots on here