Great guy to do business with.

As some of you may know Mrs Mole had a problem with the stock on her Air Arms S200 and T200. The vertical pistol grip part was aggravating her wrist injury, so a stock more like the Super 10 was required. We started looking for a .177 Super Ten, then in the for sale section I chanced across an advert from a guy with the user name of Zebo.

Daystate X2 in excellent condition, bipod, scope and bottle £375. Falling off the sofa with shock I sent him a PM and yes he still had the gun, bought it and did not like shooting so was basically selling the entire outfit. Bottle well in test, gun working, good scope. So we pitched up at his today with the money in the pocket, examined gun, Mrs Mole tried the grip and found it more ergonomically accommodating than the S/T 200s. Money changed hands.

This bloke was straight down the line, scope is a Hawke Map Pro MP 4-16x50 AO, bipod is a Harris type swivel top bipod, all as described at a great price. So if you see something you fancy being advertised by this bloke, check it out, worth looking at!

Not a dealer, but sometimes he does house clearances. You never know what is in some places!

But he has had other things up for sale and is looking for stuff as well, so just telling people the guy is alright to deal with. I am sure there used to be a seller/buyer reference thing on here somewhere but cant find it!

Not a dealer, but sometimes he does house clearances. You never know what is in some places!

But he has had other things up for sale and is looking for stuff as well, so just telling people the guy is alright to deal with. I am sure there used to be a seller/buyer reference thing on here somewhere but cant find it!

:thumbs:if he finds any lowrey paintings,at a knock down price'get him to give me a bell ;) regards chaz

What happened to the Weihrauch HW100 Mary was getting? By the way, I have three original Terence Cuneo railway and military paintings moley. All complete with his little mouse hidden away! (Not for sale) I knew him quite well.

Simon

I don't know about the 100, still think she is getting it, just considering which one. 3 Cuneo's? You lucky man, he is the only man who could make a railway engine look heavy with just paint and his attention to detail was phenomenal! I loved the poster for the cross channel ferries, the one where they demanded he paint a striped sailors jersey on the mouse so people did not think the ferries were rat infested!