FEW MORE PIC,S OF THE DOG,S

tommy here is one for you mate do you think your dog would catch a rabbit going up here lol :boogie::thumbs: my bitch is mad for it lol :icon_eek:

No chance mate l could run harder than my dogs lol

that is much higher than you think mate she was of for the bunny but no chance going up there mate not great for there feet :thumbdown: look,s like having her toe removed hasn't bothered her :thumbs:

tommy here is one for you mate do you think your dog would catch a rabbit going up here lol :boogie::thumbs: my bitch is mad for it lol :icon_eek:

No chance mate l could run harder than my dogs lol

that is much higher than you think mate she was of for the bunny but no chance going up there mate not great for there feet :thumbdown: look,s like having her toe removed hasn't bothered her :thumbs:

Bitch looks great mate

nick a few rabbits on they ash hills mate with dogs over the years :thumbs:

not the one,s you think they are mate :thumbs::tongue2:

there are very a like them then bud, your pup looking well :thumbs:

nick a few rabbits on they ash hills mate with dogs over the years :thumbs:

not the one,s you think they are mate :thumbs::tongue2:

there are very a like them then bud, your pup looking well :thumbs:

i they bit closer to me mate :thumbs: you ever tried walking up them and not the path bit,s you feel like death when you get to the top lol :yes: