shotgun

kurgan

Stuck in the house all day babysiting so have been looking at the net for a few hours and came across a few things of intreast ,THE AIR SHOTGUN anyone remember seeing these in Airgunner magazine years ago never known anyone to use one if i remember rightly the fac version was quite good but then you may as well get a real shot gun

At 600 fps, it delivers a 12" pattern at 10 yards, penetrating over 1/8" of 200-lb. compressed paperboard. As an air rifle, it fires a .22-caliber pellet at 850 fps with the included adapter. Break-barrel action with 30-lb. cocking effort. Full vent rib with bead front sight. All-weather synthetic stock. Two-stage trigger. Length: 43.5". Weight: 5.5 lbs. Viper Express Shotgun Ammo is available and comes 25 per package.

i then stummbled on this lazer sighted catapult with air shot gun pouch well worth a look if just for a laugh.http://www.catsdomain.com/index.html

Stuck in the house all day babysiting so have been looking at the net for a few hours and came across a few things of intreast ,THE AIR SHOTGUN anyone remember seeing these in Airgunner magazine years ago never known anyone to use one if i remember rightly the fac version was quite good but then you may as well get a real shot gun

At 600 fps, it delivers a 12" pattern at 10 yards, penetrating over 1/8" of 200-lb. compressed paperboard. As an air rifle, it fires a .22-caliber pellet at 850 fps with the included adapter. Break-barrel action with 30-lb. cocking effort. Full vent rib with bead front sight. All-weather synthetic stock. Two-stage trigger. Length: 43.5". Weight: 5.5 lbs. Viper Express Shotgun Ammo is available and comes 25 per package.

i then stummbled on this lazer sighted catapult with air shot gun pouch well worth a look if just for a laugh.http://www.catsdomain.com/index.htquote]

Honistly why would you bother you might as well buy a shotgun . :no:

another one of those pointless inventions thats why no one buys them.

can you buy them in the uk ?

A mate from the club got une of them just for a giggle. After about half an hour of trying to down a clay, Antonio told him to walk down the range to where they are 3 feet of the ground and holding the thing by the barrel and using it like a base ball bat, it may be the best bet for that thing. :D

ATB

Michael