MY BLACK FELL STOLEN OUT OF MY PEN ,18WK OLD DOG DOCKED PURE BLACK , MY KIDS ARE LOST AS AM I , ANY INFO IN CONFEDENCE AND £500 REWARD OFFERED MANY THANKS JOE 07950865469

Try putting a photo on here bud. Hopefuly someone will recognise him.

All the best with tracking the little fella down.

Regards

sorry to here about your dog going missing, about 6 month ago a travellers tried to steel my mates dog, but my mate court him doing so, one of the traveller was not fazed at all and turned to fight, he was a big f****r and put up a good fight but may mate managed to keep hold of him till i got there, then the police got there shortly after to arrested him, the next day we saw a white transit with 3 travellers in it drive past the house and shore they had something to do with it to, the lad which got arrested gave false details to the police and got away with it and was told the other day by a local gipsy that another local gipsy was showing some travellers from away where all the lurcher and terrier man lived so they could steel the dog to make some money as the scrap was a bit quiet and they were the same lads witch tried to take my mate dog .

good luck in finding your dog mate :thumbs:

sorry to here about your dog going missing, about 6 month ago a travellers tried to steel my mates dog, but my mate court him doing so, one of the traveller was not fazed at all and turned to fight, he was a big f****r and put up a good fight but may mate managed to keep hold of him till i got there, then the police got there shortly after to arrested him, the next day we saw a white transit with 3 travellers in it drive past the house and shore they had something to do with it to, the lad which got arrested gave false details to the police and got away with it and was told the other day by a local gipsy that another local gipsy was showing some travellers from away where all the lurcher and terrier man lived so they could steel the dog to make some money as the scrap was a bit quiet and they were the same lads witch tried to take my mate dog .

thanks mate ,i aint even got a photo of it to show , but am tryin to get another and funds are tight at the mo , maybe i will get a free one lol :whistling: fat chance eh ,kids are lost if i find em am doin time lol

:whistling:

yea i know mate am only jokin mate am waitin to find another one :)

whats that all about

whats that all about

i thought you ment i got more chance if i whistle lol

Keep your eyes open on gumtree and ad trader e pupz and any other free sites as quite often stolen dogs get sold to get them away quick.Also leaflets all over the place every vet and pet shop as far as you can go and local dog home and police station too and also put it on doglost if you havent already

whats that all about

i thought you meant i got more chance if i whistle lol

probably tried that till he was blue in the face lol, there might be a chance, phoning the rescue centers because he might end up there if the dog is shit or not up to there standard, might be Worth a try

whats that all about

i thought you meant i got more chance if i whistle lol

probably tried that till he was blue in the face lol, there might be a chance, phoning the rescue centers because he might end up there if the dog is shit or not up to there standard, might be Worth a try

cheers mate will try all options