JUDY COURSING BITCH

Had a look at the Judy clip bitch had great style, but the dog I liked the most on the clips and I even have a dvd of him was the black and tan saluki dog Blackie he was class in my eyes :thumbs:

good mate of mine owned blackie he was a very good dog round smaller land wouldn't get much better, but all in all not in same league as judy was

Had a look at the Judy clip bitch had great style, but the dog I liked the most on the clips and I even have a dvd of him was the black and tan saluki dog Blackie he was class in my eyes :thumbs:

good mate of mine owned blackie he was a very good dog round smaller land wouldn't get much better, but all in all not in same league as judy was

that fettle looked a handy type as well j what would you say was the better of judy and her mate if you seen them run that is cheer,s :thumbs:

He would have been a great dog up here its all smaller type fields thanks for your reply cheers :thumbs:

that fettle looked a handy type as well j what would you say was the better of judy and her mate if you seen them run that is cheer,s :thumbs:

couldn't say mate i never seen fettle run in the flesh, some say she was top class others average, fettle was matched a bit won a few lost a few judy had 13 matches won 10 drew 2 and lost 1 the 1 she lost was when she was 6 year old and past her best but the season [bANNED TEXT] she won 10 she wasn't matching shit dogs she was matching the best about at the time isaac, taz ect

couldn't say mate i never seen fettle run in the flesh, some say she was top class others average, fettle was matched a bit won a few lost a few judy had 13 matches won 10 drew 2 and lost 1 the 1 she lost was when she was 6 year old and past her best but the season [bANNED TEXT] she won 10 she wasn't matching shit dogs she was matching the best about at the time isaac, taz ect

cheer,s j good info mate :thumbs: