TERRIER JUDGING Nice weather but thats about all I dont offten remark on what a judge does but this was P******* I think he was from Ludlow and he needs to stay there My husband has done work for North Ludlow and if he had ever bought a dog like the one which won today he would have been laughed out of Shropshire what has happened ?? I also belive that the comments made after judging were justified by his stupid deccision if this is how the season is going to continue I will give up LOL.

Edited by b.kay

i totally agree i know it is only meant to be a bit of fun but this bloke didnt even look at the dogs he asked them to walk and then looked the other way even though you have got to take it with a pinch of salt it is annoying when you bother to turn up and he looks like he carnt be arsed what did win in the end we got bored of watching him and left??

• Like 1

TERRIER JUDGING Nice weather but thats about all I dont offten remark on what a judge does but this was P******* I think he was from Ludlow and he needs to stay there My husband has done work for North Ludlow and if he had ever bought a dog like the one which won today he would have been laughed out of Shropshire what has happened ?? I also belive that the comments made after judging were justified by his stupid deccision if this is how the season is going to continue I will give up LOL.

what terrier won it mate do you no who owned it cheers

what terrier won it mate do you no who owned it cheers

I HAVE NO IDEA SORRY I KNOW THAT SOME PICTURES WERE TAKEN AFTER THE SHOW SO MAYBE GOING TO BE POSTED IN COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY

Perhaps you should give up then just because you didn't agree with the judges decision It does not give you the right to slate these people why don't you put your hat in the ring and then see how you like it when people call you

Ive judged on a couple occasions when the booked judges failed to show and I look for the dog That I would like to work and I have had a load of abuse from people like you who seem to think that they have a god given right to win everything its all about having a bit of fun on the day

So do us all a favour and you your husband and all of you arse licking hangers on stay away and let the real dog men have a day out a bit of fun and a few beers and a chat

• Like 1

Oh dear dear was wondering when you start iamduvern

The judgin was poore and thats not abuse

his opinion would be fine if he stay with his consistance what he avoided, he did not look at any dogs walking when he ask them to walk , he have not even check if the dogs were dogs lol,

real dog man oh dear lol as of judging i done my self few so i know how shuld be done and he even didint gone for work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i did not see you at the show , dont comment on something what you have no idea please

Edited by b.kay
Guest busterdog

I was at this show and was told the judge has never owned a terrier or worked one, he also seemed to be going through the motions IE he'd set a dogs legs to where he thought they should be instead of looking at how they moved naturally and he seemed IMO to have watched others judging terriers and was simply copying them without any thought to why he was doing what he was doing.

PS i'm not bitter i did alright lol, and i was told by the organiser that this chap came up to her a couple of years ago and asked if he could judge a show.....:icon_eek: , if thats how you pick a judge then whats the piont.

• Like 1

Begining of the show season, and its already started, same old same old. Dont take a dog to the show, if all you can do is complain.Go to a show and enjoy the day, same rossette hunters, year in year out. If you work your terrier properly, all season, the dog shouldnt look its best this time of year, enough said. Busiest time of year for terriermen, not showing.

Begining of the show season, and its already started, same old same old. Dont take a dog to the show, if all you can do is complain.Go to a show and enjoy the day, same rossette hunters, year in year out. If you work your terrier properly, all season, the dog shouldnt look its best this time of year, enough said. Busiest time of year for terriermen, not showing.

I dont know what terrierman you know that calls this time of year his busiest :wallbash: For cub bashers maybe but for any terrierman who has grafted his dogs all season they will be having a rest now :whistling:

• Like 1

And so it begins :laugh:

Oh well if the guy was as bad as that I doubt you'll be seeing him in the ring again as the last thing organisors need is bad press after the hard work that goes into these events.

Having said that I had a go at showing the other week (not really my thing) and won a rossette for joint 3rd. Only 4 dogs in it and I think the judge felt sorry for me :laugh: But I ENJOYED myself!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...