Punch bred pups...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a f**k that somebody had a jacker bred out of punch stuff? The lads that have kept the lines strong over the years by breeding best to best and stopping peddling c**ts getting their hands on

it is so true to form on this site .... a well known dog gets mentioned and everyone is an expert ..... as much as i will say on the matter is this ........ i have met dread in person and i trust what

:hmm: not many stuff with punch lines still in there breeding maybe you seen the dam/sire to the litter on this thread

go and spread your shit some were else!!

Ditto Pieman. You and BlowjXb go learn somemore Lurcher talk and come back here again and try and sound knowlegeable.God loves a trier.

think about what you say before you go accusing people of been a anti, whats the odds of a anti knowing dread has punch line dogs?

Think about it!

Just because I dont have many posts means jack shit!!!

Ditto Pieman. You and BlowjXb go learn somemore Lurcher talk and come back here again and try and sound knowlegeable.God loves a trier.

think about what you say before you go accusing people of been a anti, whats the odds of a anti knowing dread has punch line dogs?

Think about it!

why come on an stir bull shit then?

Think about it!

i havnt said any bull shit!

I said ive seen punch bred dogs jack the same as a load of lines I aint knocking the line.

There dogs not machines and there will be more shit dogs out of all lines then there is good ones

I aint hear to cause arguments just stating the facts that ive seen simple as.

ATB pie bred

Think about it!

I said ive seen punch bred dogs jack the same as a load of lines I aint knocking the line.

There dogs not machines and there will be more shit dogs out of all lines then there is good ones

ATB pie bred

Think about it!

ATB pie bred

how do you know they where actually punch bred? like dread said hes bred 3 litters and he knows where all thoses dogs went,i think you and yer mater oddjob are just trying to get a rise outta folk that have forgotten more than the pair a you 2 know....and if pies that good why you wanting to outcross to a deerhound :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: the jokes on you ya plum :tongue2:

Ha Ha I own 3 pie bred dogs mate 2 doxhope deerhound xs and 2 bullxs which have no lines and they all do excatly what they say on the tin.

How do I no they were geniuin bred punch dogs? Because 1 was off dread he he!

It dont matter if he says its not off him or what ever but it 100% was!!!

And yes the dog is 6 ft under

Ha Ha I own 3 pie bred dogs mate 2 doxhope deerhound xs and 2 bullxs which have no lines and they all do excatly what they say on the tin.

How do I no they were geniuin bred punch dogs? Because 1 was off dread he he!

It dont matter if he says its not off him or what ever but it 100% was!!!

And yes the dog is 6 ft under

thats one accounted for...still think your full a minyaka,2 words PROVE IT :whistling: :whistling: bet ye canny