Punch bred pups...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a f**k that somebody had a jacker bred out of punch stuff? The lads that have kept the lines strong over the years by breeding best to best and stopping peddling c**ts getting their hands on

it is so true to form on this site .... a well known dog gets mentioned and everyone is an expert ..... as much as i will say on the matter is this ........ i have met dread in person and i trust what

:hmm: not many stuff with punch lines still in there breeding maybe you seen the dam/sire to the litter on this thread

Possibly! Do you own a golly bred dog?

If so put your money were your mouth is and well find out I own a pie bred dog and there isnt many better dogs about!!

i was having your life about golly :laugh: my dogs ain't worth a w4nk for big stuff but a few lads i talk to no what they are on about when it comes to punch breeding and i don't think you have seen a genuine punch bred dog :thumbs:

No.

them aint punch bred dogs, the dogs ive seen go are the closest youll get to punch

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

nothing to be confused about.......

there is a few but not many who have kept this line tight

how far back in the generations is punch :thumbs:

not far mate and they were line bred, 2 of them punch was the grandsire on sire and dam side

There is a bitch whats suposed to be up there with the best called venus but I havnt seen it...

Theres good and bad in every line apart from the mythical black water line they are all shit...

Possibly! Do you own a golly bred dog?

If so put your money were your mouth is and well find out I own a pie bred dog and there isnt many better dogs about!!

i was having your life about golly :laugh: my dogs ain't worth a w4nk for big stuff but a few lads i talk to no what they are on about when it comes to punch breeding and i don't think you have seen a genuine punch bred dog :thumbs:

i wont go into detail but as I said you will not get any dogs closer to punch

No.

them aint punch bred dogs, the dogs ive seen go are the closest youll get to punch

not far mate and they were line bred, 2 of them punch was the grandsire on sire and dam side

There is a bitch whats suposed to be up there with the best called venus but I havnt seen it...

Theres good and bad in every line apart from the mythical black water line they are all shit...

do you not think that the man that owned and worked punch would not have the closest stuff to him ?

And also would know where the "true" blood was now?

Seen a few punch bred dogs go and all have eventally turned there head.

But thats not to say all are like that

oh name and shame please , what ones turned there heads ? im sure there are a few who would love to see your pie dog compair to the punch stuff

and who was the sire and dam to venus?

Edited by chimp
Guest dances

oh name and shame please , what ones turned there heads ? im sure there are a few who would love to see your pie dog compair to the punch stuff

... and along comes tweedle ? you dee or dum chimpy boy :wub:

... and along comes tweedle ? you dee or dum chimpy boy :wub:

arghhh bless its marks gimp dances . how are you are johnny? i must say you look very dapper in your school tie on facebook

No.

do you not think that the man that owned and worked punch would not have the closest stuff to him ?

see now I said I wasnt gonna go into detail but seen as you asked a good question ill answer it!

One of the punch bred dogs wat stuck its head up its own arse came from you ha ha ha ha

Im sure there is but they wont so toodle doo