Thankyou for the advice, so which pcp would you recommend bearing in mind i have about a £600-£700 budget for both gun, charginf gear and scope.

zini i like the idea of a second hand air arms s410

thanks

hi i own a daystate airwolf in .177 cost new £1260 plus scopes,mounts,silencer,,,a mate of mine shoots a air arms s200 in .177 awesome little gun,,he doesnt miss many with it,,cheap enough to buy,,,it proves a point you dont have to spend a grand plus like me ..its down to the individual on getting used to his and the guns capabilities,,,

exactly true :thumbs:

BSA R10 looks a great gun aswell, of course that would also have to be second hand.what do other people recommend, should i go for a more expensive gun like the r10 or s410 in second hand or get a cheaper gun like the bsa ultra or hornet new?

• 2 weeks later...

Well people, i have just made the leap and purchased an air arms s410.

So far so good, the accuracy is phenomenal and it is so quiet. However having never owned a pcp before i was wondering at what point will the power start to drop and will need refiling, judging by the pressure gauge on the gun. 50 bar??Or less.

cheers

AA s410 good choice :thumbs: :thumbs:

Mine fired great straight out of the box, and with a little fettling now works fantastic!!

have to agree with above though, fill to 170-175 bar and refill around 110-120 bar. this should give you about 60-70 good shots with little power curve in the classic form, slightly less in carbine.

As for my piccy below, mine is heavily customised due to personal preferance and due to dropping it and having to replace various parts, stock, barrel, silencer ect....

Hope you get as much fun out of yours as i get from mine :thumbs: