Rockview Harriers Annual Hound, Terrier & Lurcher Show May 1st 2011

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rockview Harriers Annual Working Terrier, Lurcher and Hound Show Sunday May 1st First Class 1pm Pet Class 2pm Flapper racing On site catering All usaual classes   ***** 2 NEW CLASSES*****

A massive thanks to all those who came and supported our show. It was the best turn out ever, again thank you. I would like also to thank all our sponsors and workers especially Sionnach and Scent. I hope they were not in too much trouble on arrival home.

In relation to the classes we look to improve things every year so all this feed back is helpful. We will definitely look at starting times and what classes, but we are always learning and we never stop trying to improve the show. Again thank you to all who came and supported us.

In relation to the Earth Dog Running Dog quailifer I may have been a bit naive. We run our show as a WORKING dog show. We run a pet ring for non workers, also the terrier pups are not allowed into the championship. With this we assume that all dogs entered in the terrier ring (not including the pup class) are enterd or working. If we were to run an Entered Class it would, in my opinion, tell everyone that unless you eneter that class your dog is not working. I hope that this is ok Jackda. Thank you for all your suppot. By the way what was the white dog and brown dog you had there. How old, lovely stamp of a dog.

In relaton to the Lurcher Judge, I did not get to see him in action but I don know he was very hppy to be there and was one of the last to leave. He is a genuine working lurcher man, who I imagne had a tough job with the volume of dogs. Thanks for all the feedback. Thanks again.

Good Hunting

Johnny

Edited by Johnny85

most show u go to have a enter class and white is parson bitch and brown is a fell bitch thanks for a good day

Parson is a lovley type, didnt get to see Fell. Will see you Sunday. Again thanks a million.